Gloves.

Related:
Create New Tag

11/15/2010 9:38 PM

thebmxerSS wrote:

nahh, thats what my pastor said

Blake El Gingero wrote:

are you mormon?

thebmxerSS wrote:

no, southern baptist.

fagg go kill yourself



follow
I HAve noThing Else to saY accept that yO shoUld go kill yourself

|

40+ Reffs on my profile Hit it up
IM LEGIT I'VE BEEN HERE SINCE 08' NIGGA

I AM BACKAGAIN4thTIME...
I ♥ yaya2893

11/15/2010 9:39 PM

Blake El Gingero wrote:

are you mormon?

thebmxerSS wrote:

no, southern baptist.

Blake El Gingero wrote:

fagg go kill yourself



follow
I HAve noThing Else to saY accept that yO shoUld go kill yourself

i hate you too

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
REFs: Vanny, brenden1207, Spikez5

11/15/2010 9:40 PM

thebmxerSS wrote:

no, southern baptist.

Blake El Gingero wrote:

fagg go kill yourself



follow
I HAve noThing Else to saY accept that yO shoUld go kill yourself

Dennis916 wrote:

i hate you too

error.

|

40+ Reffs on my profile Hit it up
IM LEGIT I'VE BEEN HERE SINCE 08' NIGGA

I AM BACKAGAIN4thTIME...
I ♥ yaya2893

11/15/2010 9:44 PM

Blake El Gingero wrote:

are you mormon?

thebmxerSS wrote:

no, southern baptist.

Blake El Gingero wrote:

fagg go kill yourself



follow
I HAve noThing Else to saY accept that yO shoUld go kill yourself

okay, for one- im not a fag,i hate gay people and especially people from califorina.
and 2- if i kill myself your mom couldnt screw me anymore

|

steazy

11/15/2010 9:45 PM

thebmxerSS wrote:

yeah, gloves make your grips feel thicker depending on thickness of glove, hope that helps, but i also rock the bandana around my face in the winter.

Blake El Gingero wrote:

lmao your such a bandit

thebmxerSS wrote:

okay dude, i dont know why you stalk my every post and have to say a little smart ass remark about what i posted. but its getting old and annoying. its like you want to get shit started.

Dude, let it go ok?

|

Waaaaa!!! Soo rucky!!!!

Repping the ratchet

Ninjas are born from strict asian parents because we have to do things sneaky - Kingshawty12

"fuckin dumb. damn stupid ass fuckin" - plasticisnotanoption

11/15/2010 9:47 PM

thebmxerSS wrote:

no, southern baptist.

Blake El Gingero wrote:

fagg go kill yourself



follow
I HAve noThing Else to saY accept that yO shoUld go kill yourself

thebmxerSS wrote:

okay, for one- im not a fag,i hate gay people and especially people from califorina.
and 2- if i kill myself your mom couldnt screw me anymore

fuck you cali is the best you mad cause you live in the middle of no where and have ugly chicks walking around with no tits or ass and you have to drive a wack car and ugly not even dank bud

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

11/15/2010 9:49 PM

Blake El Gingero wrote:

lmao your such a bandit

thebmxerSS wrote:

okay dude, i dont know why you stalk my every post and have to say a little smart ass remark about what i posted. but its getting old and annoying. its like you want to get shit started.

BlessedReport wrote:

Dude, let it go ok?

well i get pissed because i come here trying to help the dude out with his glove question. lard ass blake comes in and says some smart ass remark like a 6 year old would do.

|

steazy

11/15/2010 9:54 PM

thebmxerSS wrote:

okay dude, i dont know why you stalk my every post and have to say a little smart ass remark about what i posted. but its getting old and annoying. its like you want to get shit started.

BlessedReport wrote:

Dude, let it go ok?

thebmxerSS wrote:

well i get pissed because i come here trying to help the dude out with his glove question. lard ass blake comes in and says some smart ass remark like a 6 year old would do.

If one of you stops you both stop ok? Why shouldn't you be the man?

Oh and wassup fellow Christian!
I'm a trinity Lutheran. :D

|

Waaaaa!!! Soo rucky!!!!

Repping the ratchet

Ninjas are born from strict asian parents because we have to do things sneaky - Kingshawty12

"fuckin dumb. damn stupid ass fuckin" - plasticisnotanoption

11/15/2010 9:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/15/2010 9:58 PM

Blake El Gingero wrote:

fagg go kill yourself



follow
I HAve noThing Else to saY accept that yO shoUld go kill yourself

thebmxerSS wrote:

okay, for one- im not a fag,i hate gay people and especially people from califorina.
and 2- if i kill myself your mom couldnt screw me anymore

getskyhigh wrote:

fuck you cali is the best you mad cause you live in the middle of no where and have ugly chicks walking around with no tits or ass and you have to drive a wack car and ugly not even dank bud

haha cali freekin sucks dude. every nutjob liberal lives there, they're all for gay marrige, theres like 8374897383 mexicans there illegaly, and it just sucks. i would rather live here in the south than california anyday. the girls down here are hot dude, i dont know where you heard that thier ugly. and atleast our girl tits are real. and a ford 350 aint wack.

|

steazy

11/15/2010 10:00 PM

BlessedReport wrote:

Dude, let it go ok?

thebmxerSS wrote:

well i get pissed because i come here trying to help the dude out with his glove question. lard ass blake comes in and says some smart ass remark like a 6 year old would do.

BlessedReport wrote:

If one of you stops you both stop ok? Why shouldn't you be the man?

Oh and wassup fellow Christian!
I'm a trinity Lutheran. :D

finally someone who is a christian. theres only a handfull here.

|

steazy

11/15/2010 10:03 PM

thebmxerSS wrote:

no, southern baptist.

Blake El Gingero wrote:

fagg go kill yourself



follow
I HAve noThing Else to saY accept that yO shoUld go kill yourself

thebmxerSS wrote:

okay, for one- im not a fag,i hate gay people and especially people from califorina.
and 2- if i kill myself your mom couldnt screw me anymore

she doesnt screw vagina. she ain't o lesbian

|

40+ Reffs on my profile Hit it up
IM LEGIT I'VE BEEN HERE SINCE 08' NIGGA

I AM BACKAGAIN4thTIME...
I ♥ yaya2893

11/15/2010 10:06 PM

Blake El Gingero wrote:

fagg go kill yourself



follow
I HAve noThing Else to saY accept that yO shoUld go kill yourself

thebmxerSS wrote:

okay, for one- im not a fag,i hate gay people and especially people from califorina.
and 2- if i kill myself your mom couldnt screw me anymore

Blake El Gingero wrote:

she doesnt screw vagina. she ain't o lesbian

So you don't get any action?

|

Waaaaa!!! Soo rucky!!!!

Repping the ratchet

Ninjas are born from strict asian parents because we have to do things sneaky - Kingshawty12

"fuckin dumb. damn stupid ass fuckin" - plasticisnotanoption

11/15/2010 10:06 PM

getskyhigh wrote:

fuck you cali is the best you mad cause you live in the middle of no where and have ugly chicks walking around with no tits or ass and you have to drive a wack car and ugly not even dank bud

im not trashin on your stomping grounds broski, but you need to visit the south for a little bit....

|

email- brplante@hotmail.com
refs: irideafly ... thor_davis

11/15/2010 10:11 PM

Blake El Gingero wrote:

fagg go kill yourself



follow
I HAve noThing Else to saY accept that yO shoUld go kill yourself

thebmxerSS wrote:

okay, for one- im not a fag,i hate gay people and especially people from califorina.
and 2- if i kill myself your mom couldnt screw me anymore

Blake El Gingero wrote:

she doesnt screw vagina. she ain't o lesbian

hahaha your so stupid dude. its almost funny. can you even drive these cars you claim to have?

|

steazy

11/15/2010 10:17 PM

can you both stop bitch at each other its like 2 girls on pms

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
REFs: Vanny, brenden1207, Spikez5

11/15/2010 10:18 PM

thebmxerSS wrote:

okay, whos is that, your dads? i payed for mine. not my dad.

he doesn't have his license but he won need for speed 20 times so he is the best car modifier in the country don't even fuck with him

|

jb07, Zachary_, Showtime402, bobPa, dee hos, joe-rod56, "idk i'm a loser", Gsport23, JoeGreen, Trenty Doo, fly for life,laloest

11/15/2010 10:20 PM

thebmxerSS wrote:

okay, for one- im not a fag,i hate gay people and especially people from califorina.
and 2- if i kill myself your mom couldnt screw me anymore

Blake El Gingero wrote:

she doesnt screw vagina. she ain't o lesbian

thebmxerSS wrote:

hahaha your so stupid dude. its almost funny. can you even drive these cars you claim to have?

i dont have a license but i have my permit and you don't need a permit to drive a vehicle in the desert so s my d mr. truck-no-seats

and im stupid? why don't you bring up racing one more time

|

40+ Reffs on my profile Hit it up
IM LEGIT I'VE BEEN HERE SINCE 08' NIGGA

I AM BACKAGAIN4thTIME...
I ♥ yaya2893

11/15/2010 10:23 PM

Dennis916 wrote:

can you both stop bitch at each other its like 2 girls on pms

Pretty please? smile

|

Waaaaa!!! Soo rucky!!!!

Repping the ratchet

Ninjas are born from strict asian parents because we have to do things sneaky - Kingshawty12

"fuckin dumb. damn stupid ass fuckin" - plasticisnotanoption

11/15/2010 10:25 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 4:54 AM

Blake El Gingero wrote:

she doesnt screw vagina. she ain't o lesbian

thebmxerSS wrote:

hahaha your so stupid dude. its almost funny. can you even drive these cars you claim to have?

Blake El Gingero wrote:

i dont have a license but i have my permit and you don't need a permit to drive a vehicle in the desert so s my d mr. truck-no-seats

and im stupid? why don't you bring up racing one more time

*after a midnight snack blake resumes the argument *
if you know about cars like you say you do then you would know that if your cars dirty inside you need to take the seats out to vacume and wash inside of it. and i have my liscence. can you even drive a stick? have you even drove on the street?

|

steazy

11/15/2010 10:28 PM

thebmxerSS wrote:

*after a midnight snack blake resumes the argument *
if you know about cars like you say you do then you would know that if your cars dirty inside you need to take the seats out to vacume and wash inside of it. and i have my liscence. can you even drive a stick? have you even drove on the street?

STFU BOTH OF YOU!

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
REFs: Vanny, brenden1207, Spikez5

11/15/2010 10:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 4:54 AM

thebmxerSS wrote:

hahaha your so stupid dude. its almost funny. can you even drive these cars you claim to have?

Blake El Gingero wrote:

i dont have a license but i have my permit and you don't need a permit to drive a vehicle in the desert so s my d mr. truck-no-seats

and im stupid? why don't you bring up racing one more time

thebmxerSS wrote:

*after a midnight snack blake resumes the argument *
if you know about cars like you say you do then you would know that if your cars dirty inside you need to take the seats out to vacume and wash inside of it. and i have my liscence. can you even drive a stick? have you even drove on the street?

lmao. i have a permit yes i can drive stick.
ive driven (stick) 1991 bmw m5 w/ twin turbo, stage 3 intercooloer and H&R coilovers, 2003 ford focus svt, and a 1991 dodge d250 with stage 3 turbo and intercooler

all stick s my d im glad you have your liscence arent you blessed.

|

40+ Reffs on my profile Hit it up
IM LEGIT I'VE BEEN HERE SINCE 08' NIGGA

I AM BACKAGAIN4thTIME...
I ♥ yaya2893

11/15/2010 10:31 PM

Blake El Gingero wrote:

i dont have a license but i have my permit and you don't need a permit to drive a vehicle in the desert so s my d mr. truck-no-seats

and im stupid? why don't you bring up racing one more time

thebmxerSS wrote:

*after a midnight snack blake resumes the argument *
if you know about cars like you say you do then you would know that if your cars dirty inside you need to take the seats out to vacume and wash inside of it. and i have my liscence. can you even drive a stick? have you even drove on the street?

Dennis916 wrote:

STFU BOTH OF YOU!

Hey twisted, can you lock threads?

|

Waaaaa!!! Soo rucky!!!!

Repping the ratchet

Ninjas are born from strict asian parents because we have to do things sneaky - Kingshawty12

"fuckin dumb. damn stupid ass fuckin" - plasticisnotanoption

11/15/2010 10:35 PM

Blake El Gingero wrote:

i dont have a license but i have my permit and you don't need a permit to drive a vehicle in the desert so s my d mr. truck-no-seats

and im stupid? why don't you bring up racing one more time

thebmxerSS wrote:

*after a midnight snack blake resumes the argument *
if you know about cars like you say you do then you would know that if your cars dirty inside you need to take the seats out to vacume and wash inside of it. and i have my liscence. can you even drive a stick? have you even drove on the street?

Blake El Gingero wrote:

lmao. i have a permit yes i can drive stick.
ive driven (stick) 1991 bmw m5 w/ twin turbo, stage 3 intercooloer and H&R coilovers, 2003 ford focus svt, and a 1991 dodge d250 with stage 3 turbo and intercooler

all stick s my d im glad you have your liscence arent you blessed.

okay dude, im finished with this bull shit. i now one thing- Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience, anyways i have to pickup a welder tomorrow.

|

steazy

11/15/2010 10:35 PM

thebmxerSS wrote:

*after a midnight snack blake resumes the argument *
if you know about cars like you say you do then you would know that if your cars dirty inside you need to take the seats out to vacume and wash inside of it. and i have my liscence. can you even drive a stick? have you even drove on the street?

Dennis916 wrote:

STFU BOTH OF YOU!

BlessedReport wrote:

Hey twisted, can you lock threads?

lmfao that isnt twisted...

|

40+ Reffs on my profile Hit it up
IM LEGIT I'VE BEEN HERE SINCE 08' NIGGA

I AM BACKAGAIN4thTIME...
I ♥ yaya2893

11/15/2010 10:36 PM

thebmxerSS wrote:

*after a midnight snack blake resumes the argument *
if you know about cars like you say you do then you would know that if your cars dirty inside you need to take the seats out to vacume and wash inside of it. and i have my liscence. can you even drive a stick? have you even drove on the street?

Blake El Gingero wrote:

lmao. i have a permit yes i can drive stick.
ive driven (stick) 1991 bmw m5 w/ twin turbo, stage 3 intercooloer and H&R coilovers, 2003 ford focus svt, and a 1991 dodge d250 with stage 3 turbo and intercooler

all stick s my d im glad you have your liscence arent you blessed.

thebmxerSS wrote:

okay dude, im finished with this bull shit. i now one thing- Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience, anyways i have to pickup a welder tomorrow.

u mean you dragged me to your level. lmfao kid gtfo newfag

|

40+ Reffs on my profile Hit it up
IM LEGIT I'VE BEEN HERE SINCE 08' NIGGA

I AM BACKAGAIN4thTIME...
I ♥ yaya2893

11/15/2010 10:39 PM

Dennis916 wrote:

STFU BOTH OF YOU!

BlessedReport wrote:

Hey twisted, can you lock threads?

Blake El Gingero wrote:

lmfao that isnt twisted...

Accidentally qouted hehehe

|

Waaaaa!!! Soo rucky!!!!

Repping the ratchet

Ninjas are born from strict asian parents because we have to do things sneaky - Kingshawty12

"fuckin dumb. damn stupid ass fuckin" - plasticisnotanoption

11/15/2010 10:42 PM

thebmxerSS wrote:

okay, for one- im not a fag,i hate gay people and especially people from califorina.
and 2- if i kill myself your mom couldnt screw me anymore

getskyhigh wrote:

fuck you cali is the best you mad cause you live in the middle of no where and have ugly chicks walking around with no tits or ass and you have to drive a wack car and ugly not even dank bud

thebmxerSS wrote:

haha cali freekin sucks dude. every nutjob liberal lives there, they're all for gay marrige, theres like 8374897383 mexicans there illegaly, and it just sucks. i would rather live here in the south than california anyday. the girls down here are hot dude, i dont know where you heard that thier ugly. and atleast our girl tits are real. and a ford 350 aint wack.

and? im mexican?calis way better

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

11/15/2010 10:58 PM

Blake El Gingero wrote:

lmao. i have a permit yes i can drive stick.
ive driven (stick) 1991 bmw m5 w/ twin turbo, stage 3 intercooloer and H&R coilovers, 2003 ford focus svt, and a 1991 dodge d250 with stage 3 turbo and intercooler

all stick s my d im glad you have your liscence arent you blessed.

thebmxerSS wrote:

okay dude, im finished with this bull shit. i now one thing- Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience, anyways i have to pickup a welder tomorrow.

Blake El Gingero wrote:

u mean you dragged me to your level. lmfao kid gtfo newfag

i wasnt the one who started this, i was helpin the dude out with his question about gloves. shut the hell up blake.you dont know shit. you think your a little badass because your behind a damn computer screen, i got news for you fat body, nobody likesyour lard ass, all your posts are bullshit. go play you need for speed while you drink a diet coke and some chips, mod some cars and comeback and post what a badass tuner you are. is that what your average day consists of? go slip your ass into your leotard and grab some guys ass and nuts, and let them try to find whats left of your junk thats hidden under you fat pack. the only time you think your cool is here. at school you prolly get dropped off and escorted straight into the special ed class so you dumbass doesnt get lost in your school. im a year older than you dont act like your older, dont call me a kid dude. It looks to me like the best part of you ran down the crack of your moms ass and ended up as a brown stain on the mattress. go crawl up to your moms pupkin patch and get some crabs and boil them in your moob sweat. now YOU GET THE FUCK OFF!

|

steazy

11/15/2010 10:59 PM

getskyhigh wrote:

fuck you cali is the best you mad cause you live in the middle of no where and have ugly chicks walking around with no tits or ass and you have to drive a wack car and ugly not even dank bud

thebmxerSS wrote:

haha cali freekin sucks dude. every nutjob liberal lives there, they're all for gay marrige, theres like 8374897383 mexicans there illegaly, and it just sucks. i would rather live here in the south than california anyday. the girls down here are hot dude, i dont know where you heard that thier ugly. and atleast our girl tits are real. and a ford 350 aint wack.

getskyhigh wrote:

and? im mexican?calis way better

i dont have a problem with mexicans, there cool, its just illegals i dont like

|

steazy

11/15/2010 11:33 PM

BlessedReport wrote:

Hey twisted, can you lock threads?

Blake El Gingero wrote:

lmfao that isnt twisted...

BlessedReport wrote:

Accidentally qouted hehehe

dude if i was twisted this thread would be deleted by now..

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
REFs: Vanny, brenden1207, Spikez5