Gloves

Related:
Create New Tag

9/22/2013 3:12 PM

I just wore through my gloves to the point that I need new ones, what should I get?

|

i used to like pork till i found out it came from cops...

9/22/2013 3:16 PM

this is gonna sound stupid but mechanix gloves... i have had a few pairs and they have been my favorite. just get the covert edition otherwise they look stupid... or FIST gloves. those look sick.. i want the white ones...

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

9/22/2013 3:31 PM

I just got a pair of Dirtpaws the other week and the mesh finger lining ripped in like 2 days... I would avoid those.

|

9/22/2013 3:59 PM

wait for the markit ones

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

9/22/2013 4:04 PM

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

this is gonna sound stupid but mechanix gloves... i have had a few pairs and they have been my favorite. just get the covert edition otherwise they look stupid... or FIST gloves. those look sick.. i want the white ones...

I have actually used these the last two winters, got the anti-vibration ones meant for using air tools, etc. They are actually pretty comfortable and last quite well too.

|

9/22/2013 4:11 PM

Get calluses. Girls love a man with rough hands...
:D

|

HardBMX_Tim wrote: I welded a peg to my pedal so I could do pedal grinds. I would rather wear a teletubbies speedo than a shirt with the word "Bitches" on it, or even worse, "Swag".

9/22/2013 4:23 PM

boston wrote:

Get calluses. Girls love a man with rough hands...
:D

Every time I go kayaking, the ocean water makes em get all wierd and flake off, so I'm just gonna get some gloves+ winter is coming up and cold hands blow

|

i used to like pork till i found out it came from cops...

9/22/2013 4:38 PM

I have some Dakine gloves that have lasted like 3 years. I ONLY use them when it is cold or so hot I am too sweaty to hang on my bars.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/22/2013 4:45 PM

Gloves suck

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

9/22/2013 4:58 PM

ODSY Tom Dugan's

|

Back into BMX after 17 years. I just want to learn how to manual dammit!

2012 Fit WiFi Custom

9/22/2013 7:23 PM

I have fox dirt paws there pretty good but a year and a half of mountain biking and bmxing is taking its tole and there starting to rip im gonna get the fox bomber gloves.

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

9/22/2013 8:44 PM

i have fox digits. they're nice.

i had oakley ratchet gloves, they shrunk bad after washing. lol

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

9/23/2013 12:38 AM

Here

http://oneindustries.com/bike/gloves

Get the Vapor
[LINK TO IMAGE]

Or the Zero
Photo

|

I have 75 cool points and 5 awesome points

Buy/Sell Refs: Showtime402, fsearles, ticaleb, howlerfbm (x2), irideafly, the balt (x2), MrHavoc1988. dprc

9/23/2013 12:57 AM

Fist Handwear alllll day

|

9/23/2013 9:26 PM

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

I use Mechanix M-Pact gloves. Super comfy, don't slip, breathable, high quality, and inexpensive. I picked mine up at an auto store for around $20.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

Winter is over-rated

Click here to check my ride

9/23/2013 10:16 PM

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

Madtown608 wrote:

I use Mechanix M-Pact gloves. Super comfy, don't slip, breathable, high quality, and inexpensive. I picked mine up at an auto store for around $20.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

I like slim fit gloves they work the best and I can still feel my grips. I've used Fox Airlines, Protec Hi 5's, TLD Air's and Xc's, DC don't know if they make them anymore. Those gloves are the most comfortable ones I have used and they hold up great !

|