Gloves

Related:
Create New Tag

8/6/2014 9:04 PM

Hey guys so I have this palm bruise that hurts like fuck... It still hurting even tho I had it for like 2 months... It never healed cause I kept on falling on it... I usually never cry even tho I face plant a shit load of times and I just walk away like nothing happened but whenever I get a palm bruise I start to act like a freaking pussy and scream in pain...so my question is is there any types of bmx gloves that are designed to help me with palm bruises??? And say if I'm a pussy or whatever but I think gloves help me a lot... So what type of gloves can help me prevent palm bruises or when I fall it won't hurt as much.. Sorry if this is stupid but I'm desperate as fuck and I want to continue to ride everyday

|

8/6/2014 9:16 PM

Odyssey Hellbents
Pretty dam nice. and protect your palms so good. My palms are finally healing since i got them or the odyssey ones with the gell inserts that look like garden gloves to me. They would be amazingly perfect for you, wish i could find some but it cost to much to ship to australia on some sites that have them, or they don't have my size

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

8/6/2014 9:22 PM

They kind that fit a pansy. If a palm bruise is that big of an issue then you need to sell your bike. It gets much worse than a scrap or bruise on your palm. Man up

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/7/2014 7:07 AM

I use a pair of my motocross gloves there pretty thick but have vents so you don't sweat that much. gloves will stop u cutting up ur hands when you land hands first but it's not gonna help bruises much, I messed up my wrist/palm about 2 months ago and it only just stopped hurting but It's best to just ride it off

|

8/7/2014 7:15 AM

Yea, I hate hand cuts and bruises because you are always using your hands to do everything, so it hurts all the time from getting bumped. I don't think glove can really protect that much without being too thick, so just stop crashing wink

|

I ride to stay on two wheels and have fun!
BIKE CHECK

8/7/2014 12:39 PM

Hey guys,

I've been a member of Vital MX for a while and I just saw this thread while checking out the BMX site to advertise on...
We have new gloves at www.morphracing.com They're shorter between the fingers and the thumb than other gloves so there's no bunching (kinda like half finger gloves but with the full fingers) so you always have a strong grip; just like a bare hand but without the sweat...
[img]http://cdn1.bigcommerce.com/n-ou1isn/c0g7c0hy/product_images/uploaded_images/morphglove.jpg?t=1407432397[/img]

|