Gnarliest Dirt Rider: Who's Next??

Related:
Create New Tag

3/6/2014 11:42 AM

Dane Searls (R.I.P.) was probably the gnarliest dirt rider to date, as seen below in Giants of Dirt. Dreamline is doing a good job of bringing big hits, but I've still not seen any as massive as Searls did. Who's the next contender? There's a lot of good, technical riders, but I'm talking about the fearless guys blasting themselves off jumps made for dirtbikers like Searls.

|

Winter is over-rated

Click here to check my ride

3/6/2014 12:37 PM

If i ever felt i was good enough and wouldn't die i would do jumps like that, pretty much all i do now is try to go as high and as far as i can off jumps

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

3/6/2014 12:41 PM

He diez? Shit i saw that massive backflip, he had balls. What happened to him?
RIP

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/6/2014 12:46 PM

He actually died at a party after he jumped off a balcony in an attempt to land in the pool. He ended up hitting his head on the concrete around the pool.

|

Winter is over-rated

3/6/2014 12:48 PM

Madtown608 wrote:

He actually died at a party after he jumped off a balcony in an attempt to land in the pool. He ended up hitting his head on the concrete around the pool.

Shit. But that happened a while ago right?

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

3/6/2014 1:05 PM

T-rider wrote:

Yeah, he died in November of 2011.

|

Winter is over-rated

3/6/2014 1:10 PM

Madtown608 wrote:

T-rider wrote:

Madtown608 wrote:

Yeah, he died in November of 2011.

Lol. I remeber that some bmx rider died doing that. Didnt know it was him.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

3/6/2014 4:01 PM

Chris Doyle , Dennis Enarson , Brian Foster maybe . If Sean Burns starts riding dirt then him LOL

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

3/6/2014 5:40 PM

I'd like to see more guys doing stuff of the King of Dirt magnitude. Just like Mat Hoffman is the father of Mega Ramp, it'd be cool if what Searls did created a new scene of insane dirt jumps. Dreamline is a start, but their biggest hit was like a 32.2 foot gap; Searls backflipped a 60 foot gap!!! It's gotta feel like you're floating in air forever on a hit that big.

|

Winter is over-rated

3/6/2014 7:16 PM

Cam white, jed Milton, jaie toohey .....I got a ride magazine from not to long ago with a big section on this and them.....jaie toohey does some ridiculous kiss of death backflips on cam whites big ass trails there's a crazy pic of it in their

|

3/6/2014 8:18 PM

Cam white will probably be the guy to do it becuase he is always making his jumps bigger... He just isn't in the mainstream anymore.

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

3/6/2014 8:28 PM

Cam and Toohey are definitely contenders for it. I'm embarrassed to say I've not heard of Jed Milton, but will go look him up.

|

Winter is over-rated

3/6/2014 8:31 PM

I honestly dont know half of then riders named above lol.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

3/6/2014 8:34 PM

I heard hucker was getting crazier.

|

3/6/2014 9:05 PM

Jed mildons nuts.....triple flips, double backflip tailwhips .......the good shit .......tj Ellis can throw down on the big shit to and Luke parslow

|

3/6/2014 11:27 PM

http://issuu.com/redbulletin.com/docs/1213_nz_lowres/46 This is the red bulletin article about jed mildon. The third page has a picture of his roll in and well yeah just look at it, it's fucked up. He basically picks up where Dane Searls left off and took it even further.
|

My Old* Steed

Click here and follow me :D
Twitterrr

3/6/2014 11:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/6/2014 11:47 PM

Hell yeah Jacob, thanks for the article! Jed Mildon is a beast! And thanks to Jay as well for throwing his name out there earlier.

Edit: After reading that article, it seems Jed Mildon will surpass the foundation that Dane Searls has paved. The guy is unbelieveable along with his friend Jake 'Gypsy' Prebble!!!!

|

Winter is over-rated

3/7/2014 4:45 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/7/2014 9:44 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Chris Doyle , Dennis Enarson , Brian Foster maybe . If Sean Burns starts riding dirt then him LOL

Burns started off riding dirt...I can imagine him hitting a massive double to flat lol

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

3/7/2014 6:31 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/7/2014 6:32 AM

Paul Langland has some pretty big trails his last video was a contest at his house it was pretty good.........if you ever listen to cory nastazios radio show his episode with tj lavin he talks about wanting to do a giant dirt jump contest

|