Gnarnia

Related:
Create New Tag

4/7/2013 12:03 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/7/2013 12:18 PM

What's up vital world, just dropping by to inform the forum about a crew down in the south side of Austin Texas riding bikes. Were always trying to film, ride, or dig as much as possible if you're into it you can see the progress at www.gnarniabmx.com

If you love the dirt game we have a tab that is going to be updated with our trail progress, the main page includes videos, pictures, drawings, and more about the Austin bmx scene

Let us know what you guys think, if you have any ideas or sections you want to see us add, hell! Let us know if you even hate us - anything counts

WE OUT

|

4/7/2013 12:09 PM

Nice man, just checked out the Graveyard contest, those trails looks dope.
Keep it up guys!

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/7/2013 12:31 PM

Gutted much, ive wanted to start a company called Gnarnia for a couple of years now & make a frame called the Chronicle sad Had it all planned out, just never had the money to do anything like that. You guys have my full support for sure!

|

4/7/2013 12:53 PM

Topsey wrote:

Gutted much, ive wanted to start a company called Gnarnia for a couple of years now & make a frame called the Chronicle sad Had it all planned out, just never had the money to do anything like that. You guys have my full support for sure!

I feel ya on that, back when I started snowboarding I had an idea for a new trick, doing shove-it throw some disc bindings without any pins, never tried it though.
And guess what I see 4-5 years later, a vitamin water advertisement doing the exact same trick I thought of.
I was like bastard I invented that shit before you even thought about it.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/7/2013 2:04 PM

Topsey wrote:

Hahah really appreciate it man! Great minds think alike I suppose

|

4/7/2013 2:43 PM

Haha pretty much. Im not much of a Trails rider but watching some of your videos i have mad respect for you guys. Fucking head cases in my mind lol. Any plans for more Streety or Flatland stuff? Plenty of that around Austin!

|

4/8/2013 10:18 AM

Topsey wrote:

Haha pretty much. Im not much of a Trails rider but watching some of your videos i have mad respect for you guys. Fucking head cases in my mind lol. Any plans for more Streety or Flatland stuff? Plenty of that around Austin!

Hell yeah! Austin has everything to offer..amazing street, dirt, and park. Our crew tries to hold down all aspects of riding and this includes all terrains of bmx. We try not to segregate on only riding dirt or street or park, we enjoy riding all of these different obstacles that are placed in front of our tires

|

4/10/2013 10:13 AM

Also check out the latest write up about our crews trail spot on Trail Rambling

|

4/10/2013 10:46 AM

Sounds sweet to me! I REEEEAAALLY want to come ride in Austin. One place i really want to see is the Church Gap, It looks pretty crazy in the video but i think you have to see it to truly appreciate it. In a perfect world id come visit with thousands of dollars & go visit Empire & build up a whole new bike. That would be EPIC.

|

4/10/2013 12:19 PM

fuck yes! trails rule!

|

4/11/2013 10:36 AM

Topsey wrote:

Sounds sweet to me! I REEEEAAALLY want to come ride in Austin. One place i really want to see is the Church Gap, It looks pretty crazy in the video but i think you have to see it to truly appreciate it. In a perfect world id come visit with thousands of dollars & go visit Empire & build up a whole new bike. That would be EPIC.

Yeah man that gap is.....something else hahaha, before the city did construction Jimmy Levan was the first dude to jump it as you can see HERE But then the city of Austin came to re-construct the area, at this point everyone thought it was impossible - until Tony Cardona jumped it.....a beast indeed

|