GoPro Camera!!!!

Related:
Create New Tag

1/17/2011 5:49 PM

I got it for xmas and used it in my race yesterday!! i threw some clips together!!

Im gonna get a bar mount so i can mount it on my bmx bike when i get money!!

Most of the race was me alone (everyone was kinda slow as seen) so i threw the clips in that had other racers...

i took 1st in my group ( the guys lined up with me) and i beat the guys in the row ahead of me then in the first row (pros/experts) only 3 beat me... so i took 1st in my group but 4th overallwink

ENJOY

|

1/17/2011 5:52 PM

Go pros are great for drift vids too! Too bad I can't see your vids on my iPhone right now, Nd good job, you did great!

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr
*Vital's official Filipino!*

1/17/2011 5:53 PM

now we need a mod, but the quality looks nice.

|

KingsRideShop FTW
cupovjoe wrote: I WAS TALKING ABOUT TACOS YOU SICK FUCK

1/17/2011 5:54 PM

vitalmx.com ?

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

1/17/2011 5:54 PM

13esim wrote:

why?

|

1/17/2011 5:55 PM

YA I couldn't see jims tailwhips too sad then he gave me a link and I saw it smile

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr
*Vital's official Filipino!*

1/17/2011 5:55 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

vitalmx.com ?

lol... im trying to show the quilty... but i already posted there haha....

|

1/17/2011 5:56 PM

there ya go kingshawty
|

1/17/2011 5:59 PM

is this the HD one? Or the standard one?

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207

First MOTM 12/2010

1/17/2011 6:02 PM

cschmall wrote:

HD, the resilultion is on 720p @ 30fps cuz i only got a 8gb and if i used the higher res. it would have only made it halfway thro the race..

|

1/17/2011 6:03 PM

when its not all muddy all turn the res. all the way up and post a vid so u can see how it is

|

1/17/2011 6:04 PM

Well,we have this thing were vids go in the video section.
So Im going to send it over.

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

1/17/2011 6:04 PM

13esim wrote:

well i think something like this would actually go in the photo/video section.

|

KingsRideShop FTW
cupovjoe wrote: I WAS TALKING ABOUT TACOS YOU SICK FUCK

1/17/2011 6:05 PM

cschmall wrote:

SUNDAYFUNDAY wrote:

HD, the resilultion is on 720p @ 30fps cuz i only got a 8gb and if i used the higher res. it would have only made it halfway thro the race..

Oh, thats what I figured, my bro is considering getting one, but it would be the SD one...

|

R.I.P. COMPTON

First MOTM 12/2010

1/17/2011 6:06 PM

13esim wrote:

13esim wrote:

well i think something like this would actually go in the photo/video section.

mos def in the vid section.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

1/17/2011 6:09 PM

cschmall wrote:

SUNDAYFUNDAY wrote:

cschmall wrote:

Oh, thats what I figured, my bro is considering getting one, but it would be the SD one...

my friend has the SD one and he uses it for bmx and works great... he tried it on his drift and looked horible.. id recommend just saving up so u can use it for everything

|

1/17/2011 6:23 PM

I've wanted one for a while

|

1/17/2011 6:40 PM

dr.pepper0399 wrote:

I've wanted one for a while

they are well worth it!!

|

1/17/2011 6:45 PM

SUNDAYFUNDAY wrote:

cschmall wrote:

SUNDAYFUNDAY wrote:

my friend has the SD one and he uses it for bmx and works great... he tried it on his drift and looked horible.. id recommend just saving up so u can use it for everything

does he have any vids with it?

|

R.I.P. COMPTON

First MOTM 12/2010

1/17/2011 6:56 PM

cschmall wrote:

ya but he doesnt have enternet so next time i got to Buckeye can transfer a vid to my memory card and post it.. but that might be awhile lol

|

1/18/2011 10:25 AM

SUNDAYFUNDAY wrote:

cschmall wrote:

SUNDAYFUNDAY wrote:

ya but he doesnt have enternet so next time i got to Buckeye can transfer a vid to my memory card and post it.. but that might be awhile lol

Oh haha.

But my bro was looking at the SD version because he could get it for $50, but if he were to go with an expensive one, he would go for the Drift Innovation HD-170, because it has a screen.

|

R.I.P. COMPTON

First MOTM 12/2010

1/18/2011 3:47 PM

cschmall wrote:

Oh haha.

But my bro was looking at the SD version because he could get it for $50, but if he were to go with an expensive one, he would go for the Drift Innovation HD-170, because it has a screen.

ya thats the only bad thing about it.. but then again if u take a hard fall u wont have to deal with a cracked/broke screen

|