|

(\__/)
(=-.-=)
(")_(")

Blazed bunny.
this bunny had a little to much kush.

7/20/2008 12:41 AM

im for him
even though i dont go to church cause its so damn boring and i cant stand standing up and clappin my hands for 2 hours

|

7/20/2008 12:43 AM

this is my opinion

were all athiests
you just believe in one more god than i do
and once you realize why you reject all other gods
you'll understand why i reject yours.

|

(\__/)
(=-.-=)
(")_(")

Blazed bunny.
this bunny had a little to much kush.

7/20/2008 12:45 AM

wow that puts the argument bout eastern lovers and hater to shame

athiest and believers

welll my views is that he is not real

but i respect those who belive and never bag on them for their beliefs

like eastern some like them some hate them

god.. some believe some dont

well thats not a fair comparason

to compare the beliefs of somone who might run their lifes by those beliefs

to someone who likes a brand or not

im just going on now, cause im bored,lol

im a athiest, but some of my friends are believers, and 1 evan believes that it is wrong to eat meat of any kind, i dared him to eat a bit or a steak for a $100 buck but he didnt

talk bout strong beliefs,

out

|

I RIDE EASTERN, HAHA, BET NO-ONE HAS THIS SIGNATURE,

7/20/2008 12:46 AM

For Him

|

.....bmx.....(\__/)
"""\---/""" (='.'=)
...... |||........(")_(")

7/20/2008 12:48 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 4:42 PM

what the fuck does eatin meat have anything to do with god??

unless your jewish maybe

but god put meat in my dinner plate for a reason

|

7/20/2008 12:50 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/20/2008 12:54 AM

There is no such thing as god its a made up story by the government to try to get ppl to follow a certain plan

|

Never Give Up......NEVER BACK DOWN!!!

7/20/2008 12:56 AM

for him

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
( .Y. )
(")v(")

09 Kink Transition...yes...i ride a tranny.

Im the CLIT commander of the sexy army.

7/20/2008 12:56 AM

im just sayin, wat eva religion he is, he cant eat meat, well they dont believe in eating meat

idk why,ill ask him later

and i was bored so i bought it up

|

7/20/2008 1:02 AM

White Pride World Wide!!!!!!

|

7/20/2008 1:02 AM

i didint know being vegitarin was a religion haha

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
( .Y. )
(")v(")

09 Kink Transition...yes...i ride a tranny.

Im the CLIT commander of the sexy army.

7/20/2008 1:04 AM

FOR HIM

|

My refs ?... Nigga just ask about me

7/20/2008 1:04 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/20/2008 1:05 AM

True that amazingjack as long as we all have Hitler in our lifes we will be loved by all

|

7/20/2008 1:05 AM

haha, nice call,nirvestreetrider,

but serious he dosent eat meat

|

7/20/2008 6:52 AM

footlong93 wrote:

There is no such thing as god its a made up story by the government to try to get ppl to follow a certain plan

You mean be nice to others and help your fellow man? Wow, thats such a horrible thing. Oh and people followed God before there was really any Gov't.

I believe there is something more to our existence, I don't know what or "who", but there has to be something...cause things like the big bang(could it be a euphemism for "let there be light"?) would have to have been PERFECT for everything to be the way it is. One minor change and all of this we know would have never been formed...so i think there was something that was at least kinda guiding the creation of the world. Just my thoughts.

Perhaps a combination of all the scientific theories, and Creation theory?

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/20/2008 6:55 AM

footlong93 wrote:

White Pride World Wide!!!!!!

ur probably all about the final solution to

|

7/20/2008 8:01 AM

im christian, but i havnt gone to church in a while, cant stand the music, i worship in the pit to christian metal. my last church had people praying for me cause of my music. it was funny but still cool to know that you are surrounded by people that care about you.

|

7/20/2008 10:19 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/20/2008 10:28 AM

im for him..i respect it if your not but the bible and christ have been aroun long before goverment and i believe that he died on the cross for us

|

7/20/2008 10:22 AM

bishop_bmx wrote:

im christian, but i havnt gone to church in a while, cant stand the music, i worship in the pit to christian metal. my last church had people praying for me cause of my music. it was funny but still cool to know that you are surrounded by people that care about you.

yeah i'm not into the soft pussy music eather, but i'll rock christian metal in a pit

|

7/20/2008 10:49 AM

Even athiest believe in god, they just dont know it...they have to believe there is a god that is not there to believe in to begin with, even that takes a certain amount of faith, and faith at its core, is a belief in god.

|

SBCdestroy

village idiot

7/20/2008 10:53 AM

If you belive good for you, if you don't good for you

I personnaly don't belive but i don't care if you do or not

|

Refs on TCUB: Aetsh, i <3bike
Refs on Vital: abod, 605, Blake el gingero, BobPA
All refs are buying

7/20/2008 10:56 AM

I don't believe there is only one god. I don't put people down for believing in that stuff why cant everyones god be real? just let them believe what they want and thats their business. I don't like those people who try to push their religion on others either that really pisses me off!

|

the best feeling in life is when your doing something you love!!
RIDE HARD OR RIDE HOME!!

7/20/2008 11:09 AM

all for god ....but im not saying its rite or wrong

|

catch ya slipin at a light "GET OUT YO SHIT"

7/20/2008 11:10 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/20/2008 11:12 AM

i believe in god. i go to church every week and love it. i even play bass in the worship service. but, i dont believe in forcing my religion on people.

|

skate boards kill trees

7/20/2008 11:12 AM

i believe because there cant b a creation without a creator, i dont think metal blew up and formed my bike

|

7/20/2008 11:22 AM

all religions are fictional because there are no actual facts that any gods exist...isn't it coincidental that all religions are based on a person presumed crazy finding scriptures of god. for example the mormons believe in the same god most americans do just a different testament so if we both believe in jesus and god whose beliefs are truer when both are based on written words with no truth or proof of truth. some of my beliefs on religion

|

"If your not falling...then your not trying"
"Streets is Callin'"
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

7/20/2008 11:50 AM

footlong93 wrote:

man the God of this world was around along time before the government.... and what is this about folowing a certain plan..... most of the united states dosen't go to church

|

Praise God

7/20/2008 11:54 AM

SteveAM wrote:

all religions are fictional because there are no actual facts that any gods exist...isn't it coincidental that all religions are based on a person presumed crazy finding scriptures of god. for example the mormons believe in the same god most americans do just a different testament so if we both believe in jesus and god whose beliefs are truer when both are based on written words with no truth or proof of truth. some of my beliefs on religion

Pretty much all religions are based on treating all as your equals though.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/20/2008 11:57 AM

nO not exactly the muslim religian teaches people in the quaurn to kill all hate people who are not muslim

|

Praise God

7/20/2008 12:00 PM

no not muslims

|

Praise God