God is great, Beer is good, and people are crazy

Related:
Create New Tag

8/26/2009 3:58 PM

So i just got a whole new drivetrain except for a driver. My old chain had dug real bad into my driver and stretched out a ton, so I dremeled my driver teeth into a more pyramid shape to get the new chain to roll better...IT WORKED! It's now almost silent where before it grinded like hell.

To give you an idea...my teeth before looked kinda like this... )\
Now they look like this.... /\

Woohoo.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

8/26/2009 4:00 PM

lol, nice.

|

8/26/2009 4:54 PM

sick dude!!! and i love the name of the post

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

8/26/2009 4:59 PM

cool.

i need to get dremel now and do that to my crusier,

|

8/26/2009 5:22 PM

Haha don't get me wrong it's still the best idea to buy a new driver if your drivetrain is as worn out as mine...but I'm a cheapskate and for the moment, it's working just fine.

|

8/26/2009 5:31 PM

tibug wrote:

Haha don't get me wrong it's still the best idea to buy a new driver if your drivetrain is as worn out as mine...but I'm a cheapskate and for the moment, it's working just fine.

nah crusier is a mtn bike convert. and its a freewheel so i cant remove the other cogs...

i think i will grind them down. but the cog im am using the teeth are like this /``\ and it wanna get them a little smother. it feels really mechincal not smooth at all.

|

8/26/2009 6:20 PM

i love that songgg
billy currington :D

|

my anaconda dont want none enless you got buns hun

Go deep hairy weasle

8/26/2009 6:21 PM

Joedarr33 wrote:

i love that songgg
billy currington :D

smile GOod shit~!
|

8/26/2009 6:31 PM

helll yea. i was listening to it on my way back from school. pulled up next to these fineee ass bitches that were listing to it on the same station. needless to say. i got they numbbbaaaaaassssssssss
(in a black voice)

|

Go deep hairy weasle

8/26/2009 6:37 PM

Joedarr33 wrote:

helll yea. i was listening to it on my way back from school. pulled up next to these fineee ass bitches that were listing to it on the same station. needless to say. i got they numbbbaaaaaassssssssss
(in a black voice)

WHEREMYBITCHEZ? dude if you haven't seen the movie How High, you have to see that shit.

Anyways. Props. Major.

|

8/26/2009 6:39 PM

if seen it lol
and thanks smile lol

|

Go deep hairy weasle