1/12/2010 1:02 PM

ok

|

VITALS OFFICAL FAT ASS ]
RIP WILL,ERIC,BRIAN,JIMMY

maybe you should just go set him on fire...with your hair

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

so wtf does this have to do with anything
please explain?

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
REFs: Vanny, brenden1207, Spikez5

1/12/2010 1:04 PM

Dennis916 wrote:

please explain?

somethin with his gurl

|

VITALS OFFICAL FAT ASS ]

1/12/2010 1:05 PM

Dennis916 wrote:

please explain?

Do i have to? He fucked up my life. And I want him to die painfully, and if I ever see him I'm going to stab him.

|

Biggest troll.

1/12/2010 1:05 PM

Dennis916 wrote:

please explain?

BLACKBURN wrote:

somethin with his gurl

wooo that's one hell of an explanation.
glub please explain
i know it deals with your girl.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

1/12/2010 1:06 PM

Dennis916 wrote:

please explain?

glub wrote:

Do i have to? He fucked up my life. And I want him to die painfully, and if I ever see him I'm going to stab him.

maybe you should just go set him on fire...with your hair

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

1/12/2010 1:06 PM

Dennis916 wrote:

please explain?

glub wrote:

please? you dont have to it would just give me something to do in 5th period.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

1/12/2010 1:09 PM

Dennis916 wrote:

please explain?

glub wrote:

Dennis916 wrote:

please? you dont have to it would just give me something to do in 5th period.

i think he made a facebook with glubs girlfriends name and the pictures she gave glub

|

crystal meth

1/12/2010 1:09 PM

he fucked up sht with your girl life gos on unfortunately

|

united states army

refs:nshs2010, carjakester,8=D,orgy,dallybiker45,RedCrayon,Southernrider,thor_davis, Andysubrosa8,gstring02,dirtjumper202,bdk1313,blake el gingero(x2)

1/12/2010 1:12 PM

Well "my girl" sent me some pictures of her in a bra I showed him, he made a facebook account with her name and that picture. I'm having the best time of my life talking to my girl she tells me randomly "you fucking dick face" I say wtf have i done she send's me the link
i do evreything i can to get it taken down and liam told me it was maisy and got pass off maisy and eric delted it. yeah and I think i give up tryign to get her back.
she said i have to prove i will do anything and have to make it right.

fml!

|

Biggest troll.

1/12/2010 1:14 PM

glub wrote:

Well "my girl" sent me some pictures of her in a bra I showed him, he made a facebook account with her name and that picture. I'm having the best time of my life talking to my girl she tells me randomly "you fucking dick face" I say wtf have i done she send's me the link
i do evreything i can to get it taken down and liam told me it was maisy and got pass off maisy and eric delted it. yeah and I think i give up tryign to get her back.

fml!

then prove it lil homie if you care that much

|

united states army

refs:nshs2010, carjakester,8=D,orgy,dallybiker45,RedCrayon,Southernrider,thor_davis, Andysubrosa8,gstring02,dirtjumper202,bdk1313,blake el gingero(x2)

1/12/2010 1:14 PM

glub wrote:

fml!

serves you right for sending personal photos

really really immature
of you and maisy...

|

1/12/2010 1:15 PM

glub wrote:

fml!

then do it man if u care that much do any thing

|

VITALS OFFICAL FAT ASS ]

1/12/2010 1:16 PM

glub wrote:

fml!

ben c wrote:

really really immature
of you and maisy...

She said i could show him.

and how the fuck am i meant to prove it? I've said everything and anything.

she is like not even letting me talk to her face to face i might have to humiliate my self at school hmm

anyone got any help?

|

Biggest troll.

1/12/2010 1:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/12/2010 1:21 PM

glub wrote:

fml!

ben c wrote:

really really immature
of you and maisy...

glub wrote:

She said i could show him.

and how the fuck am i meant to prove it? I've said everything and anything.

she is like not even letting me talk to her face to face i might have to humiliate my self at school hmm

anyone got any help?

my buddy bought his gurl somethin and gave it to her in school it was a ring with her name and birth stone in it. but do it in front of all her freinds and they will see how nice u r and be like aww lol

|

VITALS OFFICAL FAT ASS ]

1/12/2010 1:19 PM

glub wrote:

fml!

sucks
well your still in the thinking process hahaha
If you want her back get her back iif not where a shirt that says "Fuck That Bitch" with her picture under it.
next time dont send him pics
and it really isnt worth getting a pic of her in a bra

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

1/12/2010 1:22 PM

glub wrote:

fml!

Dennis916 wrote:

sucks
If you want her back get her back iif not where a shirt that says "Fuck That Bitch" with her picture under it.

Do that to the person I fucked up with and would do anything to get back and means the most to me in the world I'd throw my bike in a river for her. Sorry I know Your helping but I could never do that. Plus she knows all my secret's.

|

Biggest troll.

1/12/2010 1:24 PM

Again, I'm sorry for the little little part I played in all this.

Maisy is still my Welsh homie though

|

"Oh You Mad Cuz I'm Stylin On You?"

glub wrote:

fml!

Dennis916 wrote:

sucks

glub wrote:

Do that to the person I fucked up with and would do anything to get back and means the most to me in the world I'd throw my bike in a river for her. Sorry I know Your helping but I could never do that. Plus she knows all my secret's.

how long did you date this girl.
hah i would never give my bike up for a girl

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

glub wrote:

I'd go find your bike if you did that

|

1/12/2010 1:26 PM

Liam163 wrote:

honestly ive never even seen your bike.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

1/12/2010 1:26 PM

Dennis916 wrote:

sucks

glub wrote:

Liam163 wrote:

i would to but it would be a flight

|

united states army

1/12/2010 1:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/12/2010 1:28 PM

Dennis916 wrote:

sucks

glub wrote:

Dennis916 wrote:

how long did you date this girl.
hah i would never give my bike up for a girl

I don't know she was more than seeing me she was my best friend to. like 3 month's? but have known and gone out with each other since year 1. lol i rember us kissing in year 2 :/

haha I'd probs go back and get it but still.

|

Biggest troll.

1/12/2010 1:28 PM

glub wrote:

Liam163 wrote:

Dennis916 wrote:

Cos I went all Matt21797 on your asses and don't even ride.

|

1/12/2010 1:36 PM

Liam163 wrote:

HAHAHHAHAHA
post a pic of your bike negro lets see that ish.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

1/12/2010 1:37 PM

Dennis916 wrote:

Liam163 wrote:

Dennis916 wrote:

HAHAHHAHAHA

I'll put a pic up on my profile maybe tomorrow but I'm not doing a check yet cos there is still some stock shit on there

|

1/12/2010 1:38 PM

Liam163 wrote:

Dennis916 wrote:

HAHAHHAHAHA

Liam163 wrote:

I'll put a pic up on my profile maybe tomorrow but I'm not doing a check yet cos there is still some stock shit on there

o i had stock shit on my bike and i still put a pic up
i need to get better ones haha

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

1/12/2010 1:40 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 12:15 AM

holly shit guess what

i ride a mongosse and im the boss nigga

o

and i got 1k yayayayayayayayayayayayayaay

|