5/1/2011 9:10 AM

Grips. My hand must be razors, because I tear through my grips in weeks

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

5/1/2011 9:16 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/1/2011 9:17 AM

camjf wrote:

get odis and you wont have that problem, i was just like you, i would go straightt through grips in like a month, got odis, and now i have had them for a year lol, and their still goin strong

|

5/1/2011 9:18 AM

camjf wrote:

D Thompson wrote:

get odis and you wont have that problem, i was just like you, i would go straightt through grips in like a month, got odis, and now i have had them for a year lol, and their still goin strong

I've had ODI's for about a month, and they are nearly worn through, no joke.

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

5/1/2011 9:38 AM

Pedals. Shadow ravagers have lasted me the longest so far but i like eclats better even though they wear out alot faster.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

5/1/2011 9:42 AM

camjf wrote:

D Thompson wrote:

camjf wrote:

were they colored? cause i heard the colored ones are terrible

|

5/1/2011 9:44 AM

D Thompson wrote:

camjf wrote:

D Thompson wrote:

They were white...

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

5/1/2011 9:47 AM

camjf wrote:

D Thompson wrote:

camjf wrote:

They were white...

ya dude im sure thats why...if you ever get your hands on some black ones they should be much much better

|

5/1/2011 9:50 AM

D Thompson wrote:

camjf wrote:

They were white...

D Thompson wrote:

ya dude im sure thats why...if you ever get your hands on some black ones they should be much much better

Yeah, I'm never buying white grips again, worst idea ever, get so dirty sad

I might have to buy some black ones in the near future

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

5/1/2011 10:42 AM

Tubes, Grips.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE] 
Just for the record, when I got my BTM... It wasn't "Trendy"

5/1/2011 10:45 AM

pedals, until i bought a pair of animal hamilton(metal).

|

5/1/2011 10:45 AM

Shoes, I havnt replaced a tube in atleast 6 months(and they are random ones from Target) and my grips last a long ass time too.
But my ody trailmix's just tear through shoes, Ive had these super awesome Orchid shoes since Chrismas and the part that grips the pedal is bald already.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
Refs: ScramHype, Wade, jwnolte, beastassdick, ///digitalme, iridebmx2122

5/1/2011 10:47 AM

chains and wheels,

|

✞ ♕ ⓄⒻⓌⒼⓀⓉⒶ ♕ ✞
email: nctesio@gmail.com
EPIC bikecheck!
FOLLOW ME @nathanxflex
Imagine there's no heaven, It's easy if you try. No hell below us, Above us only sky - John Lennon
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit

5/1/2011 10:49 AM

chains. grips. pedals.
and odly, i rip seats seats about every 4 months

|

5/1/2011 10:57 AM

pedals & grips. I used to go through a SHIT TON of tubes but then I got new tires and haven't gotten any flats yet (knock on wood)

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

5/1/2011 11:20 AM

Grips, because every time I go to take them off my bars, they're too worn to take on and off, but still good enough that I'd get another 2 months out of them if they stayed on. I don't go through anything else.

|

5/1/2011 11:27 AM

pedals lately because i can't find nice Metals

|

I'm Fat, so what?
50 REFS!!!!!
TRAILER TRASH
BSD TRAILORPARK 21.1 Almost mint FOR SALE!!!! TEXT ME
if u need to talk to me
708 336 1697

5/1/2011 11:50 AM

pedals. just from grinding. but now im only using one side of the pedal to grind so it works good

|

i ride a Sunday

Refs: irideafly, subrosarider65, ridebmx456, ayobmx, spikez5

cell #: 424-219-2490

5/1/2011 12:18 PM

seats and grips

seats becuase i always find one thats really cool and HAVE to get it. so my seat changes alot

and my hands dont tear through grips, the grips tear through me, i have yet to find a nice longish lasting, long lenght grip that doesnt make my hands bleed, so i get new grips every 2 or 3 weeks

my adam bantons are ok now tho after i boiled them

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

5/1/2011 12:24 PM

Warchol2 wrote:

seats and grips

seats becuase i always find one thats really cool and HAVE to get it. so my seat changes alot

and my hands dont tear through grips, the grips tear through me, i have yet to find a nice longish lasting, long lenght grip that doesnt make my hands bleed, so i get new grips every 2 or 3 weeks

GLOVES.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

5/1/2011 12:29 PM

Spenlard wrote:

GLOVES.

TAN LINES

and i lost one of my gloves. but i really dont want to ride all summer with gloves and then come agust im walking around with naturall mickey mouse hands

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

5/1/2011 12:42 PM

Warchol2 wrote:

seats and grips

Spenlard wrote:

GLOVES.

Warchol2 wrote:

TAN LINES

and i lost one of my gloves. but i really dont want to ride all summer with gloves and then come agust im walking around with naturall mickey mouse hands

haha, "mickey mouse hands"

|

Refs: TCbmx, AO8, DannyP, Ron44ald, BEASTASSDICKwink

Bike check!!

5/1/2011 1:14 PM

Warchol2 wrote:

TAN LINES

i think i'm gonna try that.....

|

5/1/2011 1:54 PM

D Thompson wrote:

camjf wrote:

D Thompson wrote:

The colored ones are just fine.

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook