Gone But Not Forgotten

Related:
Create New Tag

1/24/2020 9:12 AM

|

1/24/2020 10:14 AM

yea its a suburb, i just said houston because more people would know where that is lol

|

fack off

1/24/2020 12:44 PM

No deal, not full gold headset spacers

|

twitter

PROBZ

1/24/2020 2:08 PM

adamnmexican wrote:

he's in Houston now!

https://houston.craigslist.org/bik/d/katy-fully-custom-bmx-bike/7056381507.html

HtownGetDown wrote:

Katy = Houston, right?

adamnmexican wrote:

yea its a suburb, i just said houston because more people would know where that is lol

That's where he always was. I'm confused

|

1/24/2020 2:38 PM

If anyone wants to give him a holler here's his number.. Might be able to work a deal, invest in your future at the same time.. Shoot, he'd be able to get $2300 for it in another year or two, little bastard should have some patience...

Fucking kids these days..

|

1/24/2020 2:41 PM

Black Swamp Ghost wrote:

If anyone wants to give him a holler here's his number.. Might be able to work a deal, invest in your future at the same time.. Shoot, he'd be able to get $2300 for it in another year or two, little bastard should have some patience...

eh, don't harass him off the forum.

It's one thing to be stupid and get trolled on vital, it's another to seek him out and harass him on other sites/medias.

|

Patient 0 of the Modelovirus

1/24/2020 3:04 PM

Black Swamp Ghost wrote:

Dad_Im_Pregnant wrote:

eh, don't harass him off the forum.

It's one thing to be stupid and get trolled on vital, it's another to seek him out and harass him on other sites/medias.

True dat yo...

I wasn't planning on it, don't want dawg pulling up on me..

|

1/24/2020 7:45 PM

I really hope he actually goes to that BMX event to meet up with Tim. I highly highly doubt it, but if he does he would be a true legend in my eyes. Bonus points if he actually talks shit to Tim in person.

|

2/7/2020 9:27 AM

Been off vital for two years, what’s going on?

|

Gave up on BMX to hang out with 13 year old soundcloud rappers, what a life, such a cool guy!
-Sheldon on Adam22

"The only future for BMX"

Yeah, kids getting shit bikes, breaking them and then quitting. LOL
-jbales on mafiaBIKES

I’ve been a 14 year old beginner for the last ten years
-adamnmexican