|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr
*Vital's official Filipino!*

1/5/2010 4:00 PM

otay

|

1/5/2010 4:01 PM

Sweet! I was working on footjam whips today, my hands turned pink.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

1/5/2010 4:03 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/5/2010 4:04 PM

i was working on getting my banana popsicles and dill pickles from wally world and i did :D

|

1/5/2010 4:04 PM

wesleytramel wrote:

i was working on getting my banana popsicles and dill pickles from wally world and i did :D

Dats my nigga!

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

1/5/2010 4:05 PM

:D

|

1/5/2010 4:06 PM

wesleytramel wrote:

huh...?

And i hate you... i wanna ride but its too cold...

|

R.I.P. COMPTON
E-mail:chrisschmall@yahoo.com
Refs:chadr, spikez5, umpgotti, brenden1207

First MOTM 12/2010

1/5/2010 4:07 PM

i was working on 360s 360d off like some ramp thing landed and pedaled chain snapped threw bike in air i hit a pole cut up leg and arm my bike nearly htis some lil indian kids then i punch a lamppost cuz i was pissed and i think ive broke litle finger

HAVE FUN !

|

Biggest troll.

1/5/2010 4:54 PM

glub wrote:

i was working on 360s 360d off like some ramp thing landed and pedaled chain snapped threw bike in air i hit a pole cut up leg and arm my bike nearly htis some lil indian kids then i punch a lamppost cuz i was pissed and i think ive broke litle finger

HAVE FUN !

haha dude i think i have anger management cuz me and my dad built up my grind box and its been finished for a few days and the first and 2nd day it was finished i was doing double peg grinds and feebles, but now for the past like 3 days i am sucking dick and not gettin feebles at all and gettin double peg grinds once in every 10 tries or more. its pissing me off

|

REFS: Spikez5, Wolfen, ryanxanimalbmx, BangDaStreets, coryridesbmx, Tory Tapia(Michael916), hxcpride4, Mduda005, bstick(x2), ChristianJames, ilovemybike22, element4all, ultrablade, Brenden1207, ScramHype(x2)
Bmx-forum: xmashuelx, jwnolte,

1/5/2010 5:29 PM

Bummed, my friend had to go home cuz he had to go watch a wrestling match at a high school, didnt want to do a self edit.

|

you can call me Paulo...
Flickr
*Vital's official Filipino!*