Good BMX, Skate, Scoot Jeans/Pants

Related:
Create New Tag

7/13/2013 4:23 PM

I just blew through 2 pairs of jeans this week, and 5 within I don't even know how long

I am looking for good jeans to bike, skate/longboard, or scooter in, yes I mentioned scooter, but we are all somewhat on the same "pants/jeans" type of boat here, I have ripped pants/jeans doing all three of those things, being, bmx, longboarding, and scootering.

I want to know a few good, common brands of jeans (aside from Levis, Dickies, Vans, Etnies, etc. OR If someone would know where to get them for generally cheap)

I wear a 34 inch (no belt needed) up to 36 inch (belt needed) waist

and a size 32 inch length

the colors I like in my jeans/pants

-tan : Photo

-charcoal : Photo

-cement : Photo

-light blue : Photo

-"jet" black (VERY dark) : Photo

I am looking for low priced yet decently good quality jeans (20 to 40 dollars, 40 AT MOST)

I generally wear skinny jeans, but can go down to super skinny, although for more breathable jeans I would go up to slim straight jeans (I DO KNOW that some pant leg sizes differ from how each company makes them, ex. you find two pairs of jeans, both say skinny, but one is slightly more baggy/roomy than the other)

I honestly know the more high priced brands like levis, etnies, vans, etc, but always find them for like 45+, if you can find brands such as levis, etnies, and vans for fairly cheap, maybe like an "on-sale" or "clearance" or "last season/year" type of thing, it would be greatly appreciated

|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

7/13/2013 8:02 PM

booty shorts.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

7/13/2013 8:22 PM

Skinny jeans are lame.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/13/2013 8:46 PM

Lycra.

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

7/13/2013 8:52 PM

West 49 jeans or maybe fox

|

Bang Bang bmx

7/13/2013 11:22 PM

I had a pair of diesel skinny jeans i got for a gift. I used them mainly as a longjohn in the winter under my other jeans lol

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/14/2013 12:40 AM

RSQ, normally around $30, they come in 5 or 6 colors. I buy mine at Tilly's, but I've seen them on Amazon.

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

7/14/2013 3:35 PM

Me? wrote:

RSQ, normally around $30, they come in 5 or 6 colors. I buy mine at Tilly's, but I've seen them on Amazon.

yeah rsq's look nice, but I just figured instead of spending like possibly 30 dollars each for a pair of jeans, I just went ahead and got some that were comfortable enough and fit well enough to ride in, I also found some pretty nice tanks too for riding in (im staying here in riverside CA)

|

My Youtube / RainBMX

7/14/2013 3:44 PM

I usually use my grey jeans to rid, ripped in 3 spots.
Just ride whatever or don't bail.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

7/14/2013 3:46 PM

andyferly wrote:

I usually use my grey jeans to rid, ripped in 3 spots.
Just ride whatever or don't bail.

true, but im good on jeans now haha

|

My Youtube / RainBMX

7/14/2013 11:09 PM

Denizen by Levi's at Target. Cheap and durable. $24 a pop. They got them in skinny and slim. I should add that the skinny pants aren't actually skin tight and have some room in them.

|

Back into BMX after 17 years. I just want to learn how to manual dammit!

2012 Fit WiFi Custom

8/30/2013 10:56 PM

See, If I talk about my choice then my most lovable brand is denim,, which is quiet comfort and specially as per your depiction that you normally used to go in scooters so this would a better option for you.
Hope my suggestion would help you!! smile smile

|

8/30/2013 10:59 PM

^its not that old but its dead. dont bump old threads

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

8/31/2013 8:38 AM

Empyre and Freeworld make amazing jeans and shorts. You can find them at Zumies and I'm sure they're at other places as well.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

8/31/2013 12:46 PM

BLUENOTES

for 30$ you can get almost any pair of colour and style (Khakis , Black , skinnys , slim , baggy , etc). The denim is strechy and is good for tailhips and no footed tricks. They feel and look great too

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short