Good Skatepark Etiquette

Related:
Create New Tag

6/12/2013 4:07 AM

how to act or what to do that'd be appreciated by other bmx/skate park users?

|

6/12/2013 5:13 AM

Put rubbish in bin/bring it with you
Don't snake people
Don't be a general ass hole

|

6/12/2013 5:21 AM

Use your eyes.
Don't hover over the coping when your waiting for your run.
Don't crowd the fly outs/hips etc.

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

6/12/2013 5:42 AM

Stay out of the way when people are riding. don't sit in the way of people while you are waiting, don't spit gum, clean up after yourself and most importantly don't think you are better than everyone else. like if someone tries to tell you how to do something right don't just ignore him

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

6/12/2013 8:44 AM

it's as simple as treat others the way you would want to be treated

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

6/12/2013 10:01 AM

don't ride a scooter lmao

but seriously don't be a dick and block lines and get in the way, and don't be a know it all ether, be respectful of everyone else

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

6/12/2013 10:03 AM

Haha it's pretty simple, be chill don't snake people don't be a dick, don't sit around, don't throw trash in the park, don't start or talk shit and you'll be good.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

6/12/2013 10:24 AM

Scooter kids always hang their scooters over the coping while they stand there and wait, it's sooo annoying. If you are doing it with your bike you have issues

|

6/12/2013 10:26 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/12/2013 10:27 AM

tomdon wrote:

This.,

Most of its been mentioned already.

Don't Snake.
Don't Block Lines (Coping, Rails, ESPECIALLY don't sit on Boxes)
Look after the park, Put Trash in the bins. If you smoke put the Ends/Rollies in a bottle & then in the bin when you leave.
Be respectful of others, That means don't be rude, start fights or mess around on other peoples bikes without their permission.
One thing i always do is keep an eye out for people you & others don't know, If they look suspicious tell people. I've seen to many cameras, phones, boards & on the odd occasions bikes go missing because people ignored random weirdos!

|

6/12/2013 10:47 AM

tomdon wrote:

Topsey wrote:

This.,

Don't Snake.
...more

The last one is important, if you see a gang of sketchy people that are entering the park it would be a good idea to leave and come back at a later time.

|

6/12/2013 11:13 AM

KaneF15 wrote:

The last one is important, if you see a gang of sketchy people that are entering the park it would be a good idea to leave and ...more

Oh, that's my problem, all of the juvenile delinquents frequent my park

|

6/12/2013 11:36 AM

Topsey wrote:

This.,

Don't Snake.
...more

KaneF15 wrote:

The last one is important, if you see a gang of sketchy people that are entering the park it would be a good idea to leave and ...more

CBKayTV wrote:

Oh, that's my problem, all of the juvenile delinquents frequent my park

make an anonymous phone call to the police saying they're loitering

|

6/12/2013 11:54 AM

Nothing like telling the police the kids have knifes/weapons are drinking alcohol & doing drugs & hassling people! Gets them their pretty quick lolages!

|

6/12/2013 12:05 PM

CBKayTV wrote:

Scooter kids always hang their scooters over the coping while they stand there and wait, it's sooo annoying. If you are doing ...more

I fucking hate when they do that, I was riding the bowl at a park & I went to stall the coping but they were all sitting there, so I aired out instead & 1 of them tried dropping in when I aired out thinking I was jumping out & done in the bowl. He almost ate shit stopping himself from dropping in

|