Good Trade?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/11/2012 8:05 PM

Ok I own a burnt orange 2013 kink curb bmx bike. I have stock mission x7 rims in black. My front hub is unsealed while my back hub is sealed.

My friend owns a white and orange 2011 mirraco blend. his rims are sealed black label. His front rim is orange.

I was wondering if me trading my mission x7 front rim for his orange black label rim that is sealed is a good deal? I really just want a orange rim, and he said he wants a mission rim so should I or no? It is sealed, lighter, and the color I want. It is double wall too. I'm worried about rim strength/ quality.

any opinions would be great! No smartasses please

|

8/11/2012 8:09 PM

Go for it. Wed have to see pics to tell you yes or no.

|

8/11/2012 8:10 PM

If you want to trade, trade... It's sealed vs unsealed soo that says yes right there. Then double wall vs single. Seems like you're getting the better end of the trade.

|

8/11/2012 8:14 PM

andrew rs wrote:

If you want to trade, trade... It's sealed vs unsealed soo that says yes right there. Then double wall vs single. Seems like you're getting the better end of the trade.

Unless other rim is bent, dented, or warped. Or if the hub is seized or fucked up internally.

|

8/11/2012 8:17 PM

WhassupBmx wrote:

Go for it. Wed have to see pics to tell you yes or no.

Well I will have to get some pics tomorrow but ok

|

8/11/2012 8:18 PM

andrew rs wrote:

ok cool thanks for the help he just wants a brand hes stupid lol

|

8/11/2012 8:18 PM

andrew rs wrote:

WhassupBmx wrote:

Unless other rim is bent, dented, or warped. Or if the hub is seized or fucked up internally.

Its good Ive ridden his bike and if it was i could just go trade back or kick his ass lol

|

8/11/2012 8:23 PM

Then your set. Go for it.

|

8/11/2012 8:32 PM

Wow.. your friend is dumb, no offense. xD But if he really knows whats with the rim, go for it.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

8/11/2012 9:19 PM

|

Noah Farver

717-679-7588 Text me if you need me.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

8/12/2012 7:40 AM

Smartass lol.

|