Good Trade?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/3/2016 8:30 PM

Hey guys, new to the forums so i don't know if this should be here or not but

I'm contemplating trading a guy an Xbox One for a Subrosa Tran or something like that (he's not to sure on what it is, got it from his buddy) it has some fit parts on it apparently which i don't really see but, it's obviously a complete. He said the paint changes colors in different lighting

He even said that he won't leave me console less and he will throw in an xbox 360

Good deal or not. Personally think it is but I would like some opinionsPhoto

Photo

|

4/3/2016 10:49 PM

I just spent a while on Google trying to find that bike to check the spec. The closest I got was either the hoang tran frame, or the Salvador which is kind of hoang trans signature complete. I'd suggest you spend a bit more time than I did trying to find spec for it, it could be worth it, or the bike could be a very cheap entry level bike that would've cost around £200 new.

The colours weren't spot on from what I found, so it might not even be a subrosa. Without knowing spec, I wouldn't touch it. But if you find a bit more info, you could have hit gold. The deal does sound a little too good to be true if he's willing to chuck in his old 360 too

|

4/4/2016 5:33 AM

It looks ok but I wouldnt risk it if you dont know any specs about it...simply saying it has some fit specs doesnt really help....try finding out exactly what bike it is, so you know what youre buying. If not, idk... Also check the condition of every part on it if you didnt do it already.

|

4/4/2016 6:35 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

I just spent a while on Google trying to find that bike to check the spec. The closest I got was either the hoang tran frame, ...more

The stem is fit, the tires are fit and i guess the wheels are fit too (had no clue fit made wheels) , the bike is apparently a 2015 tran salvador but the guy sprayed it cause he didn't like the color

|

4/4/2016 8:12 AM

UPDATE
Photo

Photo

Photo

|

4/4/2016 8:46 AM

It's not a bad entry level bike, would've cost less than £300 new. Not full chromoly, but all sealed bearings, although if the wheels have been swapped they might not be. Fit don't make wheels, I'd assume they'd be from another complete bike.
I don't know much about consoles or how much they're worth, but you could probably get a better bike in a trade.
I mean, it'll do, but it's not great

|