Good beginner bike?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/24/2018 12:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/24/2018 12:53 PM

hey guys im wanting to know what would be a good bmx bike
plz dont say mangoose leegin or western spadehed those bikes suck
would this be a good deal
my bro says that bike is really good and only pros use it but i just want to make sure because tweny five dollers is rly expensive and i only have tree fiddy at the moment.

|

Gave up on BMX to hang out with 13 year old soundcloud rappers, what a life, such a cool guy!
-Sheldon on Adam22

"The only future for BMX"

Yeah, kids getting shit bikes, breaking them and then quitting. LOL
-jbales on mafiaBIKES

I’ve been a 14 year old beginner for the last ten years
-adamnmexican

7/24/2018 1:03 PM

Chicago bars.

PASS!

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

7/24/2018 1:23 PM

TheDarkEnergist wrote:

Chicago bars.

PASS!

do u no of any better bikes
it has to be under 288 which is 1 reason why i cant get the mangoose leegin
my mammy wont buy anything above 288 and the quicker i get money for it the quicker i can be like my hero hairy mang where i do a 360720420noscope backflip triple double tailwhip barspin blazeit swag yolo bikeflip on sealevel flat

|

Gave up on BMX to hang out with 13 year old soundcloud rappers, what a life, such a cool guy!
-Sheldon on Adam22

-jbales on mafiaBIKES

-adamnmexican

7/24/2018 1:31 PM

Tanny Hawken Pro Skater BIke by Razor is good.

|

7/24/2018 1:42 PM

What do you plan to use it for?

|

7/24/2018 1:44 PM

dead goon wrote:

What do you plan to use it for?

i want to do 1474560 spinflips

|

-Sheldon on Adam22

-jbales on mafiaBIKES

-adamnmexican

7/24/2018 6:07 PM

HavokDJ wrote:

my bro says that bike is really good and only pros use it but i just want to make sure because tweny five dollers is rly expensive and i only have tree fiddy at the moment.

http://www.easternbikes.com/javelin-2018?custcol23=22
eastern javelin is a good beginner bike

|

7/24/2018 8:16 PM

Orlando F wrote:

It’s a joke thread, please play along...

|

-Sheldon on Adam22

-jbales on mafiaBIKES

-adamnmexican

7/25/2018 5:21 AM

HavokDJ wrote:

That is a great bike but it is WAY beyond your level. I'd look into a scooter to start with. Walmart & the like (major department stores.... the bigger, the better) are your best bet for quality and price. Oh, & don't be fooled by price. Some of the best bikes are the cheapest they offer.

|

7/25/2018 6:55 AM

Orlando F wrote:

r/swoosh

Always wanted to say that.

|

7/25/2018 8:21 AM

HavokDJ wrote:

Mishinn_Control wrote:

That is a great bike but it is WAY beyond your level. I'd look into a scooter to start with. Walmart & the like (major department stores.... the bigger, the better) are your best bet for quality and price. Oh, & don't be fooled by price. Some of the best bikes are the cheapest they offer.

is this a good scooter its all i could find on craigs list
https://jackson.craigslist.org/tag/d/dareway-standup-scooter/6647908979.html

|

-Sheldon on Adam22

-jbales on mafiaBIKES

-adamnmexican

7/25/2018 8:34 AM

HavokDJ wrote:

Mishinn_Control wrote:

HavokDJ wrote:

I'd scoop that up IMMEDIATELY! If you don't, I WILL! Those speed-decal applications are worth the asking price alone!

|

7/25/2018 9:26 AM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

HavokDJ wrote:

Mishinn_Control wrote:

I'd scoop that up IMMEDIATELY! If you don't, I WILL! Those speed-decal applications are worth the asking price alone!

i bought the scooter but when i got it in the mail it was a roller blade with only 2 wheels
was this a good deal

|

-Sheldon on Adam22

-jbales on mafiaBIKES

-adamnmexican

7/25/2018 10:21 AM

Get it, it's the best bike east of the Mississippi

|

Hmmm

7/25/2018 10:21 AM

jbales wrote:

r/swoosh

Uhhh I think you have an extra s at the start there

|

Hmmm

7/25/2018 10:41 AM

Orlando F wrote:

jbales wrote:

r/swoosh

Edman123 wrote:

I’ve seen both lol. I’m unfamiliar with Reddit. I’ve just seen people say it on YouTube.

|

7/25/2018 10:54 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/25/2018 10:55 AM

jbales wrote:

I’ve seen both lol. I’m unfamiliar with Reddit. I’ve just seen people say it on YouTube.

You aren’t missing much. Reddit’s full of people who want to be 4chan /b/. 4chan /b/ is full of people who want to be 8chan /b/, 8chan /b/ is full of people who want to be 2007 4chan /b/ or 2011 7chan /b/.
EDIT: I’m just really familiar with IB culture, it’s pretty cancerous though nowadays.

|

-Sheldon on Adam22

-jbales on mafiaBIKES

-adamnmexican

7/25/2018 11:04 AM

Edman123 wrote:

jbales wrote:

HavokDJ wrote:

You aren’t missing much. Reddit’s full of people who want to be 4chan /b/. 4chan /b/ is full of people who want to be 8chan /b/, 8chan /b/ is full of people who want to be 2007 4chan /b/ or 2011 7chan /b/.
EDIT: I’m just really familiar with IB culture, it’s pretty cancerous though nowadays.

I have absolutely NO idea what you just said... if anything.

|

7/25/2018 11:23 AM

HavokDJ wrote:

*Slow Clap*

|

7/25/2018 11:41 AM

HavokDJ wrote:

It depends, some subreddits are just like Facebook groups but without having to deal with all the bullshit on Facebook, others might be like that

|

Hmmm

7/25/2018 12:57 PM

jbales wrote:

HavokDJ wrote:

Mishinn_Control wrote:

I have absolutely NO idea what you just said... if anything.

That means that everyone acts like retarded 11 year olds who believe that unfunny memes are the world.

|

-Sheldon on Adam22

-jbales on mafiaBIKES

-adamnmexican