Good beginner bmx

Related:
Create New Tag

7/2/2016 11:36 AM

Hey, so recently I've decided to start bmxing and I've been looking at the mad main bmx (http://www.mafiabike.com/index.php/harry-main/madmain-flat-black-bmx-bike-detail) but I don't know much about bmx so I'm not really sure if it's good or not, for the price, if it is not good then does anyone know of any better bikes with a similar price?

Thanks smile

|

7/2/2016 1:07 PM

For £260 (if you reserve online) you can get the mongoose scan r120 from Halfords. Probably the best spec out there for the money and it looks awesome. It's a lot better than the mafia. If your budget doesn't stretch that far, check out the other mongoose bikes in Halfords. They'll build your bike for free and offer a free 6 week check, plus you can take it in if you ever have problems with it.
Failing that, check some local stores, or online bmx stores. But you won't find better than that mongoose

|

7/2/2016 1:30 PM

grumpySteve wrote:

For 260 (if you reserve online) you can get the mongoose scan r120 from Halfords. Probably the best spec out there for the ...more

Thanks for the reply, I'll check out some mongoose bikes, and there's a halfords like 5 minutes from me so I'll probably go in there and see

|

7/2/2016 2:19 PM

The beauty of Halfords is they hate complaints, so if you have any issues at all they'll bend over backwards to sort it out, even if it's not a warranty issue or anything

|

7/2/2016 2:20 PM

grumpySteve wrote:

The beauty of Halfords is they hate complaints, so if you have any issues at all they'll bend over backwards to sort it out, ...more

Haha okay, I'll bear that in mind wink

|

7/3/2016 12:29 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

The beauty of Halfords is they hate complaints, so if you have any issues at all they'll bend over backwards to sort it out, ...more

harrybakes wrote:

Haha okay, I'll bear that in mind wink

I hope he's joking... Mongoose bikes weigh like 15-16KG! That's insane! Go with Mafia Mad Main anyday over the Walgoose/Mongoose. They used to be good but not anymore. The Mafia Mad Main will be way lighter and is probably the best bike (apart from the hitmain) on Mafia's Site.

|

7/3/2016 4:25 PM

Im selling my WTP Volta 2015 so if you are interested then message me. Its a high end bmx that will last and it has very little wear.

|