Good bike for £400

Related:
Create New Tag

5/27/2011 8:56 AM

My friend is looking for a bike, he says he has got £400 as a budget, could you guys help?

|

5/27/2011 9:02 AM

Okay, first of all, for all those Americans, don't just go and convert £400 into dollars, because in Britain we pay a ridiculously large amount in taxes and VAT, so it wont be the same.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Bmx-Custom-PROFILE-FEDERAL-ODYSESSY-UNITED-/150608702492?pt=UK_Bikes_GL&hash=item2310fa6c1c#ht_500wt_1156 - Get your bid in quick and you could get this, second hand bikes are not as bad as everyone makes out.

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

5/27/2011 9:10 AM

Good point smile

|

5/27/2011 9:20 AM

Harrybmx wrote:

Good point smile

Just keep looking on eBay, Pinkbike, BMX-Forum, you'll find loads of really good bikes for cheap prices

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

5/27/2011 12:51 PM

also craigslist

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

5/27/2011 12:53 PM

If you don't want used bikes a DK cygnus is good and only 300 so you could switch out some stuff you dont like.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

5/27/2011 1:12 PM

Thanks I'll see what he thinks smile

|

5/27/2011 1:14 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

also craigslist

trolol

|

5/27/2011 1:43 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/27/2011 1:45 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

also craigslist

Booshy wrote:

trolol

i don't see whats so funny,

look at this sweet deal i found on my local cragslist

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/bik/2404361820.html

this pro ride is only 90 dollars, what a steal!!

also this one
http://raleigh.craigslist.org/bik/2387443905.html

they say it weighs 5 pounds or less, which is great because im not very strong.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

5/27/2011 3:18 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

also craigslist

Booshy wrote:

trolol

cupovjoe wrote:

i don't see whats so funny,

look at this sweet deal i found on my local cragslist

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/bik/2404361820.html

this pro ride is only 90 dollars, what a steal!!

also this one
http://raleigh.craigslist.org/bik/2387443905.html

they say it weighs 5 pounds or less, which is great because im not very strong.

lol no I said that because craigslist is only US, I thought you meant that haha

|

5/27/2011 4:28 PM

the new kink whip is actually pretty sweet. kink doesnt have a bad rep and its a light good beginners bike

|

5/27/2011 6:06 PM

Booshy wrote:

trolol

cupovjoe wrote:

i don't see whats so funny,

look at this sweet deal i found on my local cragslist

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/bik/2404361820.html

this pro ride is only 90 dollars, what a steal!!

also this one
http://raleigh.craigslist.org/bik/2387443905.html

they say it weighs 5 pounds or less, which is great because im not very strong.

Booshy wrote:

lol no I said that because craigslist is only US, I thought you meant that haha

there is a UK craigslist.....

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

5/28/2011 2:39 AM

cupovjoe wrote:

i don't see whats so funny,

look at this sweet deal i found on my local cragslist

http://raleigh.craigslist.org/bik/2404361820.html

this pro ride is only 90 dollars, what a steal!!

also this one
http://raleigh.craigslist.org/bik/2387443905.html

they say it weighs 5 pounds or less, which is great because im not very strong.

Booshy wrote:

lol no I said that because craigslist is only US, I thought you meant that haha

cupovjoe wrote:

there is a UK craigslist.....

Photo
|