Good bike for getting back into the sport?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/7/2017 1:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/7/2017 1:38 PM

I have not ridden in around 2 and a half years, where I used to live every one rode street because it was a small town with no parks for miles, you rode what you could get for cheap and modify, people were always welding brackets to their bikes trying to reinforce the crappy frames, I never really had the best bikes but still better than most of the other people, and I could kill it on any bike. I'm kind of rusty, but now I live somewhere with good street and park spots, I'm just ready to do BMX again, but to do it right this time. I don't have a ton of money but I'm looking for a medium price all Chromoly complete somewhere 500-700 USD I'm really looking into the 2017 SE Guadium it's sleek and just what I'm looking for, but I wanna be sure before I go dropping money on it. Does this sound like a good bike for getting back into it? Specs: Featuring a double-butted main frame, female axle hubs, Alienation rims, 2.4" Demolition tires, Odyssey Twisted PC pedals and a padded Pivotal seat with nylon post, Kris Fox's signature Gaudium, uniquely spec'd to his preferences‚ is the bike for you if you're longing for some of that amazing Kris Fox style.
Kris Fox signature model, 100% Cr-Mo, double-butted main frame, integrated head tube, integrated seat clamp, machined mid bottom bracket, micro dropouts, removable cable guides & brake mounts.
Full Cr-Mo tapered leg SE forks w/ cut-out clearance for pegs.
SE Pivotal seat w/ lightweight nylon Pivotal seatpost.
Odyssey Springfield Brake Kit. Incredibly stiff brake arms, easy to adjust, and comes equipped with Odyssey brake lever, Quick Slic cable and Odyssey Ghost brake pads.
SE 3pc closed end Invisibolt tubular cranks w/ 25-9 micro gearing w/ 6061 aluminum SE sprocket.
Odyssey Twisted Plastic Composite Pedals.
Alienation Deviant & 440 double wall rims.
Rear hub w/ 4-sealed bearings & female axle, front hub w/ 2-sealed bearings & female axle.
Extra-wide 2.4” tires provide more traction and forgiveness on harsh landings.
24.4 lbs

|

4/7/2017 2:23 PM

I always suggest the Hoffman Bama as a good starter bike

|

4/7/2017 5:25 PM

Looks good to me

|

Ride hard or Ride home.
Pink N’ Pretty

Instagram
@tarsales

4/8/2017 1:24 AM

Looks solid

|

4/8/2017 8:23 AM

Looks solid

|

4/8/2017 1:10 PM

Thanks for the feedback guys, if you have any cons of this bike then be sure to let me know but im gonna start getting some money aside and then buy this.

|