Good bike to begin BMX?

Related:
Create New Tag

12/18/2013 8:42 PM

Moneys tight around here but i managed to get a bike. Its a verde 2014 AV. I had planned to order off danscomp the vex but it ended up being way too much after shipping was added. Is it pretty good to start with? It seems pretty light plus sealed hubs.

http://www.danscomp.com/products-BIKES/102319/2014_Verde_AV_Bike.html

got off ebay no tax+ free ship- New

|

12/18/2013 8:47 PM

You don't need to create tons of threads on this. People answered and helped you based on your budget and what you want. It's your bike, not theirs, so make your decision yourself based on what people have told you.

|

12/18/2013 8:48 PM

Cmxx wrote:

You don't need to create tons of threads on this. People answered and helped you based on your budget and what you want. It's your bike, not theirs, so make your decision yourself based on what people have told you.

Yo, you're in San Jose? Damn, we should meet up or something. Btw, I'm jacking your avatar or something.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

12/19/2013 5:21 AM

verde sucks what the heck is wrong with these kids always buying the worst complete bikes out there

does verde sound cool or what

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

12/19/2013 6:47 AM

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

verde sucks what the heck is wrong with these kids always buying the worst complete bikes out there

does verde sound cool or what

Verde is green in spanish ahha. Well, i wouldnt go with that complete, i had the prism 2012 which have better specs than that av, and it was shit. The only thing i have now of it is the fork, and i thing thats its cracked :/.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx