Good day gone bad

Related:
Create New Tag

1/18/2010 1:57 PM

So today we have near perfect weather, its around 50 degrees with minimum wind. Me and a buddy of mine went out to ride and shoot some footage (he insists that I bring my scooter too so he can ride my bike around and because he thinks im pro at it). So we hit up some different spots getting both bmx and scooter clips. We went to a spot I normally ride at and I 180ed this huge grass gap to flat that has been haunting me for a while. We continue to film for the next couple hours, and my camera dies. We both go home and I plugged my camera in to charge. I get bored and go back out to ride, go to a typical spot for me. I decided to 180 that grass gap again, since it was super fun. I 180 and get plenty of distance, and when I go to halfcab my front tire slips on some water and I go flying. Landed right on my shoulder and wrist and I slid for about 5 feet. Im thrashed and have scrates all over, and may have broke/sprained my wrist.

It sucks, I hope its not.

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

1/18/2010 2:00 PM

Yo that sucks so much

|

☻/
/▌
/ \
___ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡π̲̲͡|̡̡̡____

This is Bob and his beautiful beach house, copy and paste him on your signature so he can obtain Vital domination!

1/18/2010 2:05 PM

sounds cool but that sucks

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

1/18/2010 2:07 PM

i thought you were gonna say the lens cap was on laughing

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

BMXFU

Loading Haters
█████████████ 99%
Complete

1/18/2010 2:11 PM

fat bald man wrote:

He may not be the sharpest tool in the shed but he's not a dumbass.

|

1/18/2010 2:14 PM

fat bald man wrote:

Twisted654 wrote:

No lens cap on the Flip Ultra HD

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

1/18/2010 2:22 PM

tht blows same shit happend to me today went to ride my snow jump cuz the grounds all clear but the jumps still there and on the second jump i cought the lip and it launched me and i ened up flyin across the landing and going about 10 feet and now it looks like i have two elbows

|

VITALS OFFICAL FAT ASS ]
RIP WILL,ERIC,BRIAN,JIMMY

1/18/2010 2:46 PM

fat bald man wrote:

Twisted654 wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

haha same camera i got

|

1/18/2010 2:48 PM

Twisted654 wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

njanimalnj wrote:

haha same camera i got

Its so sick, and so HD.

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

1/18/2010 2:50 PM

that sucks.my day was the opposite.woke up got my bike and went to fill up my tire and the fuckin valve stem riped off,so i changed the tube and the pump wasnt working them i got it all together.then i 180 off a three stair for the first time and got it clean on film

|

1/18/2010 3:03 PM

AndySubrosa8 wrote:

that sucks.my day was the opposite.woke up got my bike and went to fill up my tire and the fuckin valve stem riped off,so i changed the tube and the pump wasnt working them i got it all together.then i 180 off a three stair for the first time and got it clean on film

Sweet dude!

My friend thinks I can go pro in scootering, so he insists that I ride every spot on my bike as well as sooter.

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

1/18/2010 3:07 PM

AndySubrosa8 wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

Sweet dude!

My friend thinks I can go pro in scootering, so he insists that I ride every spot on my bike as well as sooter.

haha scooters look fun

|

1/18/2010 3:10 PM

ya, i had a similar incident a week ago. i got my wheels after like 3 weeks.
then bailed on a fast 180 and rolled my ankle so bad. i thought i broke my foot. my mom insisted we go to the ER. so we did, just to find out that after three hours waiting, nothing happened.. doctor said to stay off for a while but i was riding the next day

|

Love Life,Ride BMX The Road Goes On Forever And The Party Never Ends
If your not living on the Edge , your taking up too much space!!

1/18/2010 3:40 PM

AndySubrosa8 wrote:

JustRideBMX wrote:

Sweet dude!

AndySubrosa8 wrote:

haha scooters look fun

I would say that I am pretty good at them. I just like to have fun, and scooters are fun, I ride it everytime I am not on my bike.

|

My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas