Good frame trade?

Related:
Create New Tag

12/3/2011 4:37 AM

Should i trade my stock Eddie Signature 2010 frame for a cracked Federal Washington frame? Its cracked around the seat bolt because of the manufacturing default. Id probably be able to get it welded at a local car shop.

|

12/3/2011 4:55 AM

see if you can warranty it first then do the trade...otherwise if you did that trade your stupid lol,once you reweld wont be original....

|

FREE WI-FI FROM FIT?!?! BIKECHECK DUDES!
refs- TCbmx(x2), bmx4life121303, mohawk, iridebmx2122, louie101202, loco_for_riding, daniel21, BMX2LIV(x2), supremelylazzy, lirider187(x2).

12/3/2011 5:00 AM

take a picture of the weld email it, if they give you the green light trade and your straight

|

refs: moyboy5, Gucci Mane La Flurr, jbeaton13, tinybikerider33, Lee_Rager,TCbmx, ultra blade, TerrorCrew, ~Stolen Boy~, bstick, ScramHype, AO8, Austin_Read
Albe's nigglets..

12/3/2011 5:05 AM

I dont think I can get it warrantied, but i didnt trade yet. And If i cant get it warrantied than so what if it isnt original? If i cant get it warrantied than

|

12/3/2011 5:06 AM

It didnt crack at the weld though

|

12/3/2011 5:26 AM

The one thing for sure about a crack is, unless you do something to stop it, its gonna grow. A local car shop may or may not be the best place to take it. unless he knows what he's doing, has the proper alloy wire, etc, he can easily ruin your frame. bottom line, if you have to ask if a trade is god, you probably are already thinking its not.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

12/3/2011 5:35 AM

Well my step dad owns a trucking company and deals with this guy all of the time for his trucking stuff, so im not worried about whether hes legit or not. Im pretty sure the crack is all the way through already. In the middle of the summer my friend cracked it a little and sold it to my other friend and hes been riding ever since. But my frame is stock anyway. Fit stock frames dont have good rep lol.

|

12/3/2011 7:27 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/3/2011 7:28 AM

A good welder can make it look like its never been welded. The decision is yours. I would ask for an aftermarket frame for Christmas. That way, you know what you're getting. Just my opinion.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

12/3/2011 7:34 AM

well see if it can get warrantied first,then if it can go ahead and trade it..... most of the time rewelds are bad and witll crack easier than the original weld.

|

FREE WI-FI FROM FIT?!?! BIKECHECK DUDES!
refs- TCbmx(x2), bmx4life121303, mohawk, iridebmx2122, louie101202, loco_for_riding, daniel21, BMX2LIV(x2), supremelylazzy, lirider187(x2).