Good trade?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/3/2010 11:54 AM

my friend wants to trade me his eclat cassette brand new(thing is loud and smooth) for my brand new khe reverse freecoaster?? is eclat good cassette?

Discuss.

|

DTA
Refs: Ridebmx456(3),irideafly(2), Mike E

5/3/2010 12:24 PM

yes its a good hub. if you don't want the freecoaster then do it. if you want freecoaster keep yours. not that hard to decide

|

crystal meth

5/3/2010 1:42 PM

Harry95 wrote:

yes its a good hub. if you don't want the freecoaster then do it. if you want freecoaster keep yours. not that hard to decide

|

m.o.e.

5/3/2010 2:33 PM

eastern lets you send your frame back if you want to get it exchanged for a brand new one i was wondering if any one did it befor and if its woth it. how much was shipping and how long till you got it back

|

5/3/2010 3:32 PM

ilikebikes' -.- wrote:

eastern lets you send your frame back if you want to get it exchanged for a brand new one i was wondering if any one did it befor and if its woth it. how much was shipping and how long till you got it back

wtf...this has NOTHING to do with what this dude is asking about.

|

5/3/2010 3:34 PM

ilikebikes' -.- wrote:

gtfo noob

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

5/3/2010 3:35 PM

ilikebikes' -.- wrote:

what the fuck are you talking about

|

crystal meth

5/3/2010 4:45 PM

ilikebikes' -.- wrote:

Harry95 wrote:

LMFAO, and idk if u like freecoasters over cassetes then no, if it doesn't matter to you then, whatever. If u like cassetes over fc's then yeah it's. Good deal

|

[LINK TO IMAGE] 
Just for the record, when I got my BTM... It wasn't "Trendy"

5/3/2010 5:06 PM

ilikebikes' -.- wrote:

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

wtf...this has NOTHING to do with what this dude is asking about.

hahahhahaha this

|

☻/
/▌
/ \
___ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡π̲̲͡|̡̡̡____

This is Bob and his beautiful beach house, copy and paste him on your signature so he can obtain Vital domination!

5/5/2010 11:45 AM

ilikebikes' -.- wrote:

Harry95 wrote:

hhahahhaah

and thanks guys.

|

DTA
Refs: Ridebmx456(3),irideafly(2), Mike E