Front:
Profile totem
black 14g spokes
black OR raw primo 7000

rear:
Profile totem 8t
black 14g spokes
Black OR raw g-sport rollcage

and dont say " get g-sport hubs " cos i rode profiles.

and for a $50 more i could get a matching rollcage for the front

|

refs: Spikez5, cokacola, dacumup213 (x2), josh estey, Blake El Gingero, naters14, Harry95, pcoco, hattrckhcky, bstick, kevinl, Sunday.bmx21, dgisback, iridebmxeveryday, I RIDE

1/22/2011 12:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/22/2011 12:26 PM

looks good, i wish i had a nice wheelset

id say get the gsport up front to

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

1/22/2011 12:28 PM

get g sport hubs

|

1/22/2011 12:30 PM

Warchol2 wrote:

looks good, i wish i had a nice wheelset

id say get the gsport up front to

dont do this. theres no need for a gsport upfront unless you're 360 8s

|

Refs:
wade, ~stolen boy~, mattjmuldoon(x2), droogskul(x2), element4all, ron44ald, iridefly(x2), empath_, ajp62696, areanfsl, dontdeletemepleaseandthankyou, JakeSalbert, asilva23, bmx4life121303, TCbmx.

1/22/2011 12:31 PM

Profile Totems???wassat

I thought the Totems were race hubs?
I must been wrong but either way the wheelset is gonna be good

|

Check Profile for 24 Refs!

Chicago BMX Video!!

1/22/2011 12:39 PM

~Stolen Boy~ wrote:

Profile Totems???wassat

all profile hubs are best for race, which is why they screw up more than most hubs

|

1/22/2011 12:47 PM

~Stolen Boy~ wrote:

Profile Totems???wassat

Booshy wrote:

all profile hubs are best for race, which is why they screw up more than most hubs

Ahhh
Thank you for the clarification on this

|

Chicago BMX Video!!

1/22/2011 1:01 PM

LOOKS PRETTY GOOD.

|

REFS:

Traded: meowmoo68, kevinl, martinnn1004, RideTemec

Sold to: RyanMC (x2), Dennis916, Dave805, sunday.bmx21, brendon1207, kevinl

Bought: Brock Larson

email: scwright99@hotmail.com

1/22/2011 1:20 PM

~Stolen Boy~ wrote:

Profile Totems???wassat

Booshy wrote:

the ones with race axles suck the others are great

|

Follow on instagram will follow back.
brandonmorris_

1/22/2011 1:22 PM

~Stolen Boy~ wrote:

Profile Totems???wassat

Booshy wrote:

peggiesmalls wrote:

mhm I dunno, the springs and pawls are pretty unreliable.. they never used to be though

|

1/22/2011 1:28 PM

Booshy wrote:

peggiesmalls wrote:

Booshy wrote:

mhm I dunno, the springs and pawls are pretty unreliable.. they never used to be though

how are they unreliable

|

refs: Spikez5, cokacola, dacumup213 (x2), josh estey, Blake El Gingero, naters14, Harry95, pcoco, hattrckhcky, bstick, kevinl, Sunday.bmx21, dgisback, iridebmxeveryday, I RIDE

1/22/2011 1:36 PM

peggiesmalls wrote:

Booshy wrote:

gstring02 wrote:

how are they unreliable

they break so much more than any other springs or pawls, and I have nothing against profile and am deffo not trying to hate

i am taking this from someone who has been in bmx since 1981 and owns a bmx shop

|

1/22/2011 1:38 PM

Booshy wrote:

gstring02 wrote:

how are they unreliable

Booshy wrote:

they break so much more than any other springs or pawls, and I have nothing against profile and am deffo not trying to hate

i am taking this from someone who has been in bmx since 1981 and owns a bmx shop

This is true...............................................................................................................
I remember a friend at my LBS saying the same thing.

The front hubs from Profile are amazing, the rear hubs can be quite iffy at times though

|

Chicago BMX Video!!

1/22/2011 1:38 PM

Booshy wrote:

gstring02 wrote:

how are they unreliable

Booshy wrote:

whatever

|

1/22/2011 2:10 PM

marmoset and ratchet to ribcages

|

1/22/2011 2:15 PM

get this smile

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

1/22/2011 2:19 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/22/2011 2:22 PM

Booshy wrote:

Haha my friend snapped the axle on his profile hub casing a dirt jump. Snapped in half.....

|

1/22/2011 2:32 PM

~Stolen Boy~ wrote:

Profile Totems???wassat

Booshy wrote:

gmoneyman wrote:

Haha my friend snapped the axle on his profile hub casing a dirt jump. Snapped in half.....

thats cool, shit breaks

|

1/22/2011 2:35 PM

Booshy wrote:

gmoneyman wrote:

gstring02 wrote:

thats cool, shit breaks

not g-sport tongue haha jk knock on wood smile

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

1/22/2011 2:45 PM

gmoneyman wrote:

gstring02 wrote:

thats cool, shit breaks

getskyhigh wrote:

not g-sport tongue haha jk knock on wood smile

lol

|

1/22/2011 3:11 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/22/2011 3:17 PM

Booshy wrote:

gstring02 wrote:

how are they unreliable

Booshy wrote:

they are an idiot then
you put so much more stress on the hubs pawls and springs racing than you do riding freestyle. you do realize that racers are cranking the shit out of their hubs for a pretty good amount of time at once and putting probably 10 times the stress on them?
the pawls and springs would fuck up faster racing then riding freestyle.
do they have any common sense?

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..