Goodbye vital!

Related:
Create New Tag

8/28/2013 5:47 PM

just joking haha the real point of this thread is MATTHIAS DANDOIS! and flatland in general... so my chains broke and i was just messing around doing flatland stuff and it is fun! though i could never stop riding street... which is where matthias comes in.! he is a beast! he gets invited to street contests and rides a fair amount of street but then also wins flatland contests!! I know some people here dislike him since he doesnt really do much true street stuff like down rails but still! his flatland links into grinds is insane! anyway has anyone else here dabbled in flatland? or just have anything to say about it?

SUBTHREAD: also i want to put tension on my cranks so i dont faceplant everytime i step on them but dont want to just use a chain since then i have to backpedal til i get a fc... soo any ideas? i was thinking just some rubber o rings and then tighten to that maybe?

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

8/28/2013 5:53 PM

I don't see why people make threads like this. who cares if you are leaving, just go no one cares! Lol idk put a really crappy bb in?

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

8/28/2013 5:58 PM

Yeah i had some fun with flat land for about a month when i was flooded in just under a spot where i put up a tarp and yeah its really fun. glad to see you aren't leaving man smile

for the sub thread. yeah the o rings may work for you. also some elastic around the cranks and the bottom tube to put tension. never tried the two but they may work and there is no harm in trying

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

8/28/2013 6:38 PM

jamiespadina wrote:

Yeah i had some fun with flat land for about a month when i was flooded in just under a spot where i put up a tarp and yeah its really fun. glad to see you aren't leaving man smile

for the sub thread. yeah the o rings may work for you. also some elastic around the cranks and the bottom tube to put tension. never tried the two but they may work and there is no harm in trying

elastic around the crank and bottom tube? what do you mean? like a huge rubber bad to hold the onto the pedal and keep it in place lol and thanks haha i have tried leaving but i get bored..... flatlands fun but soo freaking hard! i want to do almost the oppossite of what matthias dandois does... insteead of mostly flatland and a little street i want to do mostly street with a little flatland..but at the same time it doesn't really get my adrenaline pumping like anything else does so i have a hard time staying with it...

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

8/28/2013 8:06 PM

Grip flange/cut up tyre

|

8/28/2013 8:10 PM

Fuck Mathias Dandois, Randy Taylor is where its at.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

8/28/2013 8:17 PM

FuckYoCult wrote:

randy taylor is the bomb man im looking for his sig mutiny frame to if i ever get my hands on one id shit bricks as for flatland i think its cool i just dont see myself getting into it just yet it looks like its on a whole nother level then what im currently doing

|

Last words?
Just have fun on your bike.
- Jeremiah Smith

8/28/2013 8:24 PM

FuckYoCult wrote:

TheMotherShip wrote:

randy taylor is the bomb man im looking for his sig mutiny frame to if i ever get my hands on one id shit bricks as for flatland i think its cool i just dont see myself getting into it just yet it looks like its on a whole nother level then what im currently doing

He came to mind when he said mainly Street and some flatland. Randy could hang 5 for a mile, then bomb a tailwhip over a 20 set.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

8/28/2013 8:29 PM

FuckYoCult wrote:

TheMotherShip wrote:

FuckYoCult wrote:

He came to mind when he said mainly Street and some flatland. Randy could hang 5 for a mile, then bomb a tailwhip over a 20 set.

man hes one of the main reasons i got into bmx after seeing him in a mutiny edit i think it was lets get mystical i was like holy fuck its a shame he passed away

|

Last words?
Just have fun on your bike.
- Jeremiah Smith