Goodtrails in massachusets

Related:
Create New Tag

9/4/2011 5:31 PM

im working on my trails now but id like to ride some before i finish any one know some in massachusets?

|

9/4/2011 6:06 PM

sorry, but im pretty sure people wont tell you where their trails are. i know that i wont.

|

refs: irideafly, mattjmuldoon (x2), JakeSalbert, aw1234512, lirider187, ecuadevil

bike check
bike check v2
bike check v3
bike check v4
bike check v5

9/5/2011 5:21 AM

thecomeup151 wrote:

sorry, but im pretty sure people wont tell you where their trails are. i know that i wont.

already had some one tell me on facebook and im talking about ones in public

|

9/5/2011 5:52 AM

thecomeup151 wrote:

iGoDirtBMX wrote:

already had some one tell me on facebook and im talking about ones in public

public trails are rare.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

9/5/2011 7:29 AM

I hear there are some fairly nice trails up in Natick, I've never been, so I wouldn't know though.

|

"The more I learn, the more I realize how dumb I am." -JustRideBMX

9/5/2011 12:01 PM

what part of MA r u from cuz i go to the berkshires alot cuz i have family. il help u if u live around there

|

I Ride Bike's! ( :

9/5/2011 12:31 PM

Nigga, go to some skateparks/street spots/other trails and talk to people in person, I guarantee I know where 90% of the trails on Long Island are. I find out by word of mouth, for all we know is you could be a 10 year old kid who's going to go with his parents to my trails and cut em down and when I yell at you, you're going to cry to mommy and daddy and the town is going to bulldoze my fucking trails. This happened to me last summer.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE] 
Just for the record, when I got my BTM... It wasn't "Trendy"

9/5/2011 12:38 PM

traviswooten727 wrote:

Nigga, go to some skateparks/street spots/other trails and talk to people in person, I guarantee I know where 90% of the trails on Long Island are. I find out by word of mouth, for all we know is you could be a 10 year old kid who's going to go with his parents to my trails and cut em down and when I yell at you, you're going to cry to mommy and daddy and the town is going to bulldoze my fucking trails. This happened to me last summer.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

yea but seriously ask ppl at ur school or just ride around looking for some riders and ask

Traviswooten727- How often u Ride?
|

I Ride Bike's! ( :

9/5/2011 4:38 PM

already found out today i went around asking and theres some the town over from me and my friend just finnished his so thanks guys

|