Goofing off while riding.

Related:
Create New Tag

5/12/2013 11:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/13/2013 6:51 AM

Anybody else have a non serious day? Just messin around while still riding. Here's a perfect example of me and josh.navis this sunday.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

5/13/2013 12:01 AM

My friends & I always fuck off while riding, I have tons of videos. Here's just one from awhile back, these white trash people were sitting on a bench making noises and this happened. bit long though but funny

">

|

5/13/2013 2:16 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

My friends & I always fuck off while riding, I have tons of videos. Here's just one from awhile back, these white trash ...more

Haha damn that shit was hilarious.

Messing around for us while riding meant 15 people riding one bowl and copying each other doing tricks like tables, cans and stuff like that.
It was funny cause if anyone failed people behind would land right on the guy who fell.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

5/13/2013 4:20 AM

andyferly wrote:

Messing around for us while riding meant 15 people riding one bowl and copying each other ...more

Man i've tried that but in a half and boy thats scary, one person will be grinding while another is popping a manual around them and on top a guy is airing over the two.
I'm just tire tapping the guy who's grinding hahahaha

and i love the muck about days that you'll have time to time

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

5/13/2013 6:54 AM

******FIXED LINK******

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

5/13/2013 6:55 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

My friends & I always fuck off while riding, I have tons of videos. Here's just one from awhile back, these white trash ...more

andyferly wrote:

Messing around for us while riding meant 15 people riding one bowl and copying each other ...more

jamiespadina wrote:

Man i've tried that but in a half and boy thats scary, one person will be grinding while another is popping a manual around ...more

we did a train flying out of a bowl once. problem was there was nowhere to go after so we all just crashed into each other.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

5/13/2013 7:00 AM

haha i do almost ever time i ride

|

5/13/2013 8:25 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

andyferly wrote:

jamiespadina wrote:

Man i've tried that but in a half and boy thats scary, one person will be grinding while another is popping a manual around ...more

Haha wow!

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

5/13/2013 12:09 PM

All I ever do is goof around. I never get serious about riding anymore. It's just for fun. It would be way more fun if I had some other riders to ride with, but, so far, it's just my 4&5 yo, and sometimes my 13 yo.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

5/13/2013 12:33 PM

wow, you guys are terrible..riding is a serious sport! i never joke about..it distracts me from my goal, to turn pro..shame on you guys!

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

5/13/2013 3:46 PM

I don't get how anyone could be dead serious while riding. Around here we always end up messing around in some way.

|

| Temper Tantrum | Instagram | Tumblr | Xbox - Slow Miatas |

5/13/2013 4:30 PM

im never serious when riding...that might also be why I suck but I have fun so I don't really care

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

5/13/2013 4:54 PM

hey bmx is all about fun so if you go out every day being full serious and do it just to learn new tricks you will never enjoy the true joys of riding.

just go out every now and then and learn something stupid. wink

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

5/13/2013 5:18 PM

I ride to have fun, I'm not some prick that lives at the skatepark with a mouth guard and tries to one up anyone around, hoping to one day get picked up by freegun, total, or rockstar haha.

|