Goofy Footed Luc-e's

Related:
Create New Tag

10/15/2009 11:18 PM

How does it work if you ride lefty forward and grind right side?
I noticed how sketchy mine are. Since my right pedal is the one thats going to be keeping the bike up and stable.... its harder to do when that foot is in the rear.

I'd like to know if you do luc-e's with the same footwork and if it even works.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

10/15/2009 11:24 PM

That's regular footed. And idk, I guess you just have to pull sketchy luc-es.

|

FTW!

I'm cooler than a polar bear's toes.

10/15/2009 11:28 PM

Oh my badd.. I thought that shit was goofy..
but still its a bitch to wanna do a trick that your riding preference doesn't
exactly agree with. Think I might just start riding rightfoot forward as much as i can and
try to get used to it..

biiiitttcchhhhh sad

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

10/16/2009 12:25 AM

Yeah that's the only advice I would offer. :/ I mean, you could switch your pegs and ride the same footing.....

|

FTW!

I'm cooler than a polar bear's toes.

10/16/2009 12:46 AM

no left foot forward and right side pegs is goofy, advice wise i got nothing because im not goofy footed

|

Maintenance guy at The Railyard Bike Park in Rogers, Arkansas

facebook.com/TheRailyardAR/
Insta @the_railyard

facebook.com/tedhuie
Insta @ted_danger

10/16/2009 2:48 AM

if you try to do it right foot foward, when we know your goofy. then i think that would be called a "switch-luc-e" ... or "backside-luc-e" if you start to get them dialed, that would be fucking dope.

I once saw a guy who rides right foot foward. (who throws his tailwips to the right.) hop on to a box to manual. wail in the manual, he pedaled backwords to make him goofy. (left foot foward) then he did a tailwip to the left as he droped off the ledge. fucking dope!!

BTW, do you trun to the left or to the right?

|

I ride to live!
For the street niggas livin with they lives on the line
For young guns comin up durin these times
For police who find drugs let niggas slide
For niggas out slingin like 4 in the night

10/16/2009 10:11 AM

I spin left, but i'm consistant both ways.
My shits all fucked up... I can only air out to the right even when my left is ten times
more dominant. Same goes for wallrides on my left side and grinds on the right.

I think im just gonna start riding four pegs... fuck it.

|

10/16/2009 10:38 AM

hard as shit i ride left forward and grind right just like you...tried many times hard as shit, the reason it is hard is because luc-e are meant to be done with the foot froward maintaining your balance and such, try doing a magic carpet grind

|

BIKE CHECK!
BEEN HERE SINCE 07 TRUE OG
if you’re pegs ain’t steel, you ain’t real
refs- way to many just ask around
FLICKR
CRAZY MAAZY

10/16/2009 10:54 AM

im fuck footed too bro
i ride left foot forward
grind on right side
and spin left haaha