Goofy Tricks

Related:
Create New Tag

5/5/2013 7:03 PM

I spent about an hour trying to ride on my handlebars sitting down after jumping over them. Honestly had much more fun that the normal 360 and barspin progress.

What other goofy non mainstream tricks are there to learn?

|

Anderson IN

5/5/2013 7:16 PM

Can plants, ghost feebles, gturns, fast plants, monkey grinds, roller coasters, rocket tricks, fakie tricks like hipping, foot plant spins

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

5/5/2013 7:17 PM

dont worry about what everyone else is doing. get creative and come up with your own. it could be the next big thing

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/5/2013 7:27 PM

I'm a fan of standing on my back peg/axle, riding up a bank and doing a pullup barspin but as I catch it, I turn the bars 90 degrees and slider out of it. not a big trick but I don't see anyone doing that

|

5/5/2013 7:28 PM

future FBM wrote:

Can plants, ghost feebles, gturns, fast plants, monkey grinds, roller coasters, rocket tricks, fakie tricks like hipping, foot plant spins

Please for the love of all things great in the world, could you explain these tricks to me lol? I'll try to look them up if I can find them.

|

Anderson IN

5/5/2013 7:29 PM

tomdon wrote:

dont worry about what everyone else is doing. get creative and come up with your own. it could be the next big thing

When I try to do the tricks everyone else does, I get really frustrated when I can't do them. Doing the other tricks is just less stressful. I'm a very emotional rider

|

Anderson IN

5/5/2013 7:31 PM

tomdon wrote:

^THIS

|

Ever in Palmyra/Hershey/Lebanon? Hit me up - 717-439-2789

Straight-Edge

5/5/2013 7:45 PM

Reverse firecrackers, Backward bars 180,360, feebles, and smiths!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

5/5/2013 7:49 PM

Reverse Firecracker? What is this madness?

|

Anderson IN

5/5/2013 7:52 PM

yea your right those tricks are better =P

For a while I tried to hop on my stem and kick my frame to do a tailwhip while moving.... eventually gave up on it I think I saw a picture of someone doing it so I was like fuck that angry

|

5/5/2013 7:53 PM

|

fack off

5/5/2013 7:53 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/5/2013 7:54 PM

Manual 90 to fakies on pyramids are easy and fun,
Otherwise nose 270 of pyramids.
And manual bars to fakie are pretty fun too.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

5/5/2013 7:55 PM

Tricks like that are what bmx is all about. just dicking around and making tricks up like that. Guarantee that's how tons of tricks began to be, maybe someone was messing around with front brakes doing stoppies like that and thought "I wonder if my foot can stop it just the same?" did that, and it caught on, and eventually someone was doing it and their frame spun while in the footjam so they tried that until they go it, once again making it catch on.

Idk how those tricks became to be, but I bet something similar like that was involved. Freestyle rules.

|

5/5/2013 8:00 PM

andyferly wrote:

did i ever tell you your an a hole for being able to do that last one

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

5/5/2013 8:03 PM

andyferly wrote:

WallmartBMX wrote:

did i ever tell you your an a hole for being able to do that last one

They're easy and fun, I can literally throw them anywhere.
Just throw the bars when you're about to get to the limit going up.

|

5/5/2013 8:07 PM

Rocket manual up a bank to barspin, infinity roll out to decade (or pogo to power mower)

|

fack off

5/5/2013 8:13 PM

I was also trying to do like a time machine without grabbing a peg because I don't have one on the oppo side. It didn't work out very well but Ill give it another go tomorrow.

|

Anderson IN

5/5/2013 8:15 PM

Think I might try to do a really slow barspin in a rocket manual tomorrow. If I can do anything I find neat or get the handlebar riding, I'll get a video and post it.

|

Anderson IN

5/5/2013 8:17 PM

Watch the video I posted for inspiration. Can't wait to see some clips!

|

fack off

5/5/2013 8:17 PM

I always wondered if something like doing a grind while on a hang 5 was possible.
Grinding on your front peg while your foot is on it and the other one is balancing.
A hang 5 grind.

|

5/5/2013 8:22 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I'm a fan of standing on my back peg/axle, riding up a bank and doing a pullup barspin but as I catch it, I turn the bars 90 degrees and slider out of it. not a big trick but I don't see anyone doing that

I'm going to try this. I'm also a big fan of footplant tricks.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

5/5/2013 8:24 PM

Holy Guacamole. That movie is ridiculous. Some of those tricks are insane.

|

Anderson IN

5/5/2013 8:28 PM

I really want to do the riding on the handlebars thing. I'd like to ride by people walking and do that haha

|

Anderson IN

5/5/2013 8:28 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

I'm going to try this. I'm also a big fan of footplant tricks.

THISSS. I love messing around with them. I've been trying flyout footplan 180s and manual to switch footplant 180 since I'm fuck footed.

also, going out of quarters like you're gonna air, but going over the coping and foot planting then going back in is fun as fuck

|

5/5/2013 8:32 PM

Fuck 360s. I'm getting some brakes and doing these ricidulous tricks from that video

|

Anderson IN

5/5/2013 8:43 PM

I learned these in about 30 minutes and they're one of the most fun tricks you can do! I'm still trying to learn Hucker style bar rides but surfing is so much easier.
|

5/5/2013 8:45 PM

loudsilence96 wrote:

Fuck 360s. I'm getting some brakes and doing these ricidulous tricks from that video

Haha yeah!

|

5/5/2013 9:12 PM

loudsilence96 wrote:

andyferly wrote:

Haha yeah!

from 18:16-18:40 'bio air', 'jamin salmon', 'super chicken' LMFAO greatest tricks ever.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

5/5/2013 10:07 PM

Manual bonks, rocket manuals, footjam shit, 180 to fullcab fakie spins, curb rides, curb (ghost) feebles.

Thats what I do, its fun. I don't really "do tricks" I just kinda flow streets and come up with shit

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/5/2013 10:28 PM

brianoob wrote:

I learned these in about 30 minutes and they're one of the most fun tricks you can do! I'm still trying to learn Hucker style bar rides but surfing is so much easier.

The american dad thing at the end.lol

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149