Goofy-footed riders?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/16/2012 10:18 PM

Who out there rides goofy-footed? I ride left foot and do all my tricks goofy. Only tricks I know of that I can do regular are barspins, x-ups, and toboggans. I indian giver cause I fakie out right. tongue I also need to learn how to half cab, but I fakie out with my right foot, so I'll need to learn how to fakie out with my left foot. It'll have to indian giver if I half cab or full cab, but its cool! :D Anyways, I find it difficult sometimes, but I learn how to get it somehow,

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

8/16/2012 10:24 PM

I ride left foot forward and spin left. Luckily thats all im fucked up on.

|

8/16/2012 11:18 PM

Fad3r wrote:

I ride left foot forward and spin left. Luckily thats all im fucked up on.

Do you fakie out left? And since you're not almost completely goofy-footed like me, I'm assuming you fakie out with your left leg. if so, you could probably learn half cabs, full cabs, and 540 cabs. :D LUCKY.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

8/17/2012 12:00 AM

I'm left footed,spin right,throw with my right hand,fakie left,and grind right. iunno whats what.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

8/17/2012 12:03 AM

I'm fuck handed haha. Barspins, tbogs, x ups, etc I all do opposite

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

8/17/2012 12:08 AM

everybody is unique!

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

8/17/2012 9:28 AM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

Do you fakie out left? And since you're not almost completely goofy-footed like me, I'm assuming you fakie out with your left leg. if so, you could probably learn half cabs, full cabs, and 540 cabs. :D LUCKY.

Yeah, i had to make myself get comfortable doing it that way though. I naturally wanted to do indian givers when i first started riding. When i half cab i can only do them with my right foot forward though which is kinda weird

|

8/17/2012 9:50 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/17/2012 10:47 AM

I ride left foot forward, spin left, grind left, throw bars with my right, whips I'm not sure
Sometimes I'll indian on a 180, sometimes I don't

|

8/19/2012 12:03 AM

right foot forward, spin right, throw with my right hand, grind right, whip to the right on t bogs i take my right hand off, and when i fakie when i get out of it i have my left foot forward, so i backpedal half cab now..

|

I ride a: Cult
why do I ride?:peer pressure

8/19/2012 10:35 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/19/2012 10:35 AM

Garett_Kanters wrote:

right foot forward, spin right, throw with my right hand, grind right, whip to the right on t bogs i take my right hand off, and when i fakie when i get out of it i have my left foot forward, so i backpedal half cab now..

I don't know, but I can barely get the hang of fakieing out left. So i still do indian givers. :l Darn...

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

8/19/2012 10:36 AM

Garett_Kanters wrote:

But basically, I ride left foot, grind left, spin left, and fakie right. I can tell I'm seriously almost COMPLETELY goofy-footed cause I tried turndowns, wallrides, and tabletops, and they were ALL opposite, sadly..

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

4/12/2014 9:48 PM

SpencerVDS wrote:

I ride left foot forward, spin left, grind left, throw bars with my right, whips I'm not sure

Mate i finnaly found someone exactly like me

|

4/12/2014 10:03 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/12/2014 10:03 PM

SpencerVDS wrote:

goofy4dayz wrote:

Mate i finnaly found someone exactly like me

Do you need to bump every goofy footed thread?

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me