Got Bit by the Bug

Related:
Create New Tag

2/20/2017 12:36 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/21/2017 7:41 PM

So recently I put up the Motoross build I built up with mostly spare parts. I was intending on it being just a toy bike that I'd take to the skatepark at times. Problem is I just cant go back to riding my Bone Deth after riding something really light and responsive. I love this new build. So now this sucks and I put my Bone Deth up for sale. Ah well.

Edit: Fuck selling the Bone Deth I enjoy it too much regardless.

|

2/20/2017 1:26 PM

What are you asking for the bone deth?

|

2/20/2017 1:30 PM

Never mind! Saw you're not shipping. Damnit!

|

2/20/2017 2:34 PM

Haha, nice.

|

2/21/2017 5:31 PM

Ha changed your mind?

|

2/21/2017 7:34 PM

Damn, it's a shame to see that bike leave your hands. And I agree, light bikes feel awesome. Only if they have good geometry though. I'm eventually getting lighter tires, and taking off brakes to save weight.

|

“Pegless and coaster is ultimate zen”
-Indiana Tom

2/21/2017 7:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/21/2017 7:47 PM

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

Damn, it's a shame to see that bike leave your hands. And I agree, light bikes feel awesome. Only if they have good geometry ...more

Lol I cant let that damn thing go. I decided against it and just decided on further upgrading. Put my Demolition wheel on the front, took off 2 pegs and im putting an Odyssey stem my brother has on it to replace the Casket. That bike's got soul and its my dream build even if heavy as fuck. It just needs work.

|

2/21/2017 10:19 PM

I thought this was going to be about bed bugs. I got attacked by bed bugs once. It sucked.

|

2/21/2017 11:37 PM

You could just make the bonedeth a bit more practical? Slam the back wheel, swap a few parts out to save weight etc. Then you'd get the best of both worlds!
Responsive bikes are fun, until you want to go fast, or land a little sketchy and eat shit

|

2/22/2017 6:42 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

You could just make the bonedeth a bit more practical? Slam the back wheel, swap a few parts out to save weight etc. Then ...more

This is what I'm ending up doing, I like the feel but the weight is just something I dont really want to work around anymore.

|

2/22/2017 9:05 AM

Light a built right are so much fun. I bet my laird weighs 22lbs with brakes.......

|

Da Laird

unfuckwithable ill

Refs-brokenbmx, MaximusBikes, Brian_Griffin, Colonydirt94, Aebasher