Got hold of an unknown

Related:
Create New Tag

4/27/2011 11:37 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/27/2011 11:47 AM

Im trading my old stock frame and some other parts for an unknown.
havent weighed it yet but it is light as fuck and the geo is awesome, 21TT and 13,25CS.

Photo

Looks like this new^. Right now its rawed, so anyone got any suggestions on nice colours (the rest of my bike is black)?

Just thought i might share, yeah i know csb!

|

4/27/2011 11:49 AM

never even heard of them?

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

4/27/2011 11:51 AM

I never heard of them either, but they do look decent.. don't know about the 13.25 cs though..

|

Stupidity, outrage, vanity, cruelty, iniquity, bad faith, falsehood - we fail to see the whole array when it is facing in the same direction as we.
-- Jean Rostand

4/27/2011 11:56 AM

Its mark webbs old company, they went out of buisiness a year or two ago.

And short chain stays is the shit!

|

4/27/2011 11:56 AM

Jèff_Béckförd wrote:

I never heard of them either, but they do look decent.. don't know about the 13.25 cs though..

pretty sure its uk based beacause the u and k in unkown are brighter than the rest and their website is "ukbikeco.com"

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

4/27/2011 11:58 AM

Jèff_Béckförd wrote:

I never heard of them either, but they do look decent.. don't know about the 13.25 cs though..

Warchol2 wrote:

pretty sure its uk based beacause the u and k in unkown are brighter than the rest and their website is "ukbikeco.com"

yeah its uk based, think they changed name to totalbmx or something

|

4/27/2011 11:59 AM

Jèff_Béckförd wrote:

I never heard of them either, but they do look decent.. don't know about the 13.25 cs though..

Warchol2 wrote:

pretty sure its uk based beacause the u and k in unkown are brighter than the rest and their website is "ukbikeco.com"

CARL wrote:

yeah its uk based, think they changed name to totalbmx or something

No, I apparantly, unknown and total have nothing to do with eachother!

But frame looks nice!

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

4/27/2011 12:01 PM

Get it hydrographed.

|

4/27/2011 12:02 PM

Jèff_Béckförd wrote:

I never heard of them either, but they do look decent.. don't know about the 13.25 cs though..

Warchol2 wrote:

pretty sure its uk based beacause the u and k in unkown are brighter than the rest and their website is "ukbikeco.com"

If you look on the Unknown sticker, it has the U and K in Union Flag colours

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

4/27/2011 12:05 PM

camjf wrote:

If you look on the Unknown sticker, it has the U and K in Union Flag colours

o yep yep, good eye

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

4/27/2011 12:10 PM

Warchol2 wrote:

pretty sure its uk based beacause the u and k in unkown are brighter than the rest and their website is "ukbikeco.com"

CARL wrote:

yeah its uk based, think they changed name to totalbmx or something

camjf wrote:

No, I apparantly, unknown and total have nothing to do with eachother!

But frame looks nice!

isnt mark webb involved in totalbmx to?

|

4/27/2011 12:11 PM

Espresso wrote:

Get it hydrographed.

whats that?

|

4/28/2011 4:47 AM

Espresso wrote:

Get it hydrographed.

CARL wrote:

whats that?

Take a look at this site. This is just one of many pages.
http://www.hydroimaging.com/

Also google "water transfer print".
The finished product is just as hard as car paint.

There are over 1000 pattern's you can get done. I may be starting up a small thing here. I know just about every country has people that do this. This is what car companies do for wood grain, carbon & stainless dash kits & pieces.

|

4/28/2011 4:58 AM

UK Bike Co went out of business because too many of their frames were snapping and they were getting frames warrantied by the hundred per day. I guess if you're trading for a stock frame you're good though.

|

4/28/2011 5:05 AM

bmx_is_rad wrote:

UK Bike Co went out of business because too many of their frames were snapping and they were getting frames warrantied by the hundred per day. I guess if you're trading for a stock frame you're good though.

damn it, didnt know that. Hopefully it will hold up for my ridind :/

|

4/28/2011 9:55 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/28/2011 10:06 AM

Warchol2 wrote:

pretty sure its uk based beacause the u and k in unkown are brighter than the rest and their website is "ukbikeco.com"

CARL wrote:

yeah its uk based, think they changed name to totalbmx or something

camjf wrote:

No, I apparantly, unknown and total have nothing to do with eachother!

But frame looks nice!

here

also here

also ronnie remo works at totalbmx now too so i think they are somewhat related.
|

A bike is not a bike if it doesn't have air in the tires.
Bike Check
BSD Front Street Hub Review
Primo Mix Review
Why You WEAR a mouthguard!
Refs.
\BMX-1995/

4/28/2011 10:42 AM

Espresso wrote:

Get it hydrographed.

CARL wrote:

whats that?

Espresso wrote:

Take a look at this site. This is just one of many pages.
http://www.hydroimaging.com/

Also google "water transfer print".
The finished product is just as hard as car paint.

There are over 1000 pattern's you can get done. I may be starting up a small thing here. I know just about every country has people that do this. This is what car companies do for wood grain, carbon & stainless dash kits & pieces.

thats sick, but i bet its spendy.

|

IN NOMINE SATANUS

4/28/2011 10:48 AM

CARL wrote:

whats that?

Espresso wrote:

Take a look at this site. This is just one of many pages.
http://www.hydroimaging.com/

Also google "water transfer print".
The finished product is just as hard as car paint.

There are over 1000 pattern's you can get done. I may be starting up a small thing here. I know just about every country has people that do this. This is what car companies do for wood grain, carbon & stainless dash kits & pieces.

ihatepurplebikes wrote:

thats sick, but i bet its spendy.

looks good but im planing on painting it myself :/

|

4/28/2011 12:44 PM

if you try a trick on this its going to snap

|

4/28/2011 1:23 PM

jamie cole wrote:

if you try a trick on this its going to snap

hahah seriously? is it that bad?

|

4/28/2011 1:42 PM

same as a forcaster 21tt version they have the 13.25cs i love that geo feels great i just hate how my foot hits my peg

|

bike check http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/Bike-Checks,27/ONE-TOUGHT-PODRE,1235558

[LINK TO IMAGE]

refs: fitbikeco77, iridebmxeveryday, nickkkk, floka myers, tinybikerider33, bmxihb321, beastassdick, lee rager

4/28/2011 1:52 PM

jbeaton13 wrote:

same as a forcaster 21tt version they have the 13.25cs i love that geo feels great i just hate how my foot hits my peg

awesome, i love long tt and short cs. enough room for your knees and the rear is responsive enough for spins.

|

4/30/2011 12:39 PM

damn, weighed it and it is 1,67kg with BB which for you americans is 3,68lbs.
Must be one of the lighter chromoly frames ever made.

|

4/30/2011 1:25 PM

I thought you were talking Pokemon when I opened the thread. Needless to say, I was disappointed.

|

4/30/2011 1:27 PM

awesome!...ive actually heard of them....a year or so ago in digbmx they had an article on this company about a new heat treating process that allowed them to make their frames light as shit without sacrificing too much strength...they apparently bought the rights to the process which was probably a huge factor into why they went out of business, because it probably cost them an arm and a leg...its really too bad it didnt work out for them...

|

4/30/2011 1:34 PM

Kenealy wrote:

I thought you were talking Pokemon when I opened the thread. Needless to say, I was disappointed.

hahaha wtf?!

|