11/18/2010 3:26 PM

your fucking lucky

|

you tryin to throw hands?
fuck trends
it feels like a piece of metal secks between your legs
i ride street cuz im not into trannys

11/18/2010 3:29 PM

Welcome to the club bucco! I had a rude awakening when I got mine. I felt old as fuck, and that was nearly two years ago!

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

11/18/2010 3:30 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Welcome to the club bucco! I had a rude awakening when I got mine. I felt old as fuck, and that was nearly two years ago!

i was 16 when i got mine wooo,, haha three years later i still dont own a car...

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
REFs: Vanny, brenden1207, Spikez5

11/18/2010 3:31 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

haha me too. i just go look in the mirror at my 12 year old lookin self and feel young again haha

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

11/18/2010 3:38 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

Dennis916 wrote:

i was 16 when i got mine wooo,, haha three years later i still dont own a car...

Cars are too expensive. Even if you get the crapiest car on this earth you would still have to pay insurence and gas (more than 2usd/L in sweden). So i guess ill just borrow my parents cars.

you americans are lucky, at least you guys get yours when you're 16. I'm 19 dizzy.

|

11/18/2010 3:42 PM

JustRideBMX wrote:

I know, 20 feels like the perfect age and efter that everything just goes downhill.

In a couple of years you've got have everything sorted out, house, wife, kids and all that shit, wish i could just stop time.

|