Got new bars.

Related:
Create New Tag

1/9/2014 8:20 PM

What do you guys think. I got Cult Leaders with a 9 inch rise, and riding them uncut at 30" wide. they actually feel great.
Better than Fiction Bars IMO. I am not going to lie though, the Fictions were over 7 months old.
Photo

|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

1/9/2014 8:35 PM

what difference would the age of your other bars make in how they feel? I've had the same bars for over 2 years and love them. 7 months is nothing.

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

1/9/2014 9:33 PM

Are you used to 30 wide? I just got grandslams going to see if I can have enough room for x ups with 29 wide might cut them down might not

|

1/9/2014 9:34 PM

carjakester wrote:

what difference would the age of your other bars make in how they feel? I've had the same bars for over 2 years and love them. ...more

the knurling on my fictions wore out, like I could barely feel the knurling on them.

|

My Youtube / RainBMX

1/9/2014 9:35 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Are you used to 30 wide? I just got grandslams going to see if I can have enough room for x ups with 29 wide might cut them ...more

they are 30.25 specifically, but I will see how it goes, I can always cut them down.

|

My Youtube / RainBMX

1/9/2014 10:17 PM

got the same bars in the same rise, i had to cut them to 28, 30 is too wide for me

|

1/9/2014 10:32 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Are you used to 30 wide? I just got grandslams going to see if I can have enough room for x ups with 29 wide might cut them ...more

My bars are 31 wide and I can xup still, you should be fine.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

1/9/2014 11:40 PM

7 months isn't old at all, I've been riding the same Bars for over a year and a half.

|

1/10/2014 12:06 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

7 months isn't old at all, I've been riding the same Bars for over a year and a half.

yeah I know but the knurling on my Fiction Bars wore out, and I did not want to overtighten my stem to make my bars stay in place.

|

My Youtube / RainBMX

1/10/2014 9:32 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

James_Letten17 wrote:

yeah I know but the knurling on my Fiction Bars wore out, and I did not want to overtighten my stem to make my bars stay in ...more

I get that and I'm not saying it's bad you replaced your bars after only seven months, it's just in the original post you said as if it was a really bad thing that you had them for 7 months.

|

1/10/2014 9:46 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

James_Letten17 wrote:

yeah I know but the knurling on my Fiction Bars wore out, and I did not want to overtighten my stem to make my bars stay in ...more

BMX_Forever wrote:

I get that and I'm not saying it's bad you replaced your bars after only seven months, it's just in the original post you said ...more

understandable

|

My Youtube / RainBMX

1/10/2014 5:26 PM

too tall and too wide for meh

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

1/10/2014 10:11 PM

You're sitting here at nine inch rise and thirty wide, I ride 7.5 rise and 24 wide.....

|