Graffiti and bmx

Related:
Create New Tag

1/28/2014 11:57 AM

Anyone else on here paint?
i wanna see some art, and any writers, is ironlak any good for bmx parts?
just curious.

|

Bought from: The_Bmxist

I'm a buff baby that can dance like a man,

I can shake-a my fanny, I can shake-a my can!

I'm a tough tootin' baby, I can punch-a your buns!

Punch-a your buns, I can punch all your buns!

If you're an evil witch, I will punch you for fun!

1/28/2014 12:04 PM

I have a few homies that do graf and its great watching them throw some shit up. I know one of them used Montana Gold for his bike and it came out super legit.
I dont think theyd really put the two things side by side, like repping BMX in their art or putting graf on their bike or anything. But its pretty neat.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

1/28/2014 12:12 PM

graffitti is cool. i dont have the patience for it though

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

1/28/2014 12:25 PM

I'm learning right now! Practicing My Hand Styles every Weekend! I follow a Bajillion Blogs Blogs on Tumblr & I am a MAHUSSIVE Fan of Dephect Clothing! Link in My Signature! Have a Look-See, Sick Stuff!!!

|

1/28/2014 12:29 PM

In my point of view there are 2 kinds of graffitti, the one that is ART, and the underground shit fucking awfull grafitti. I am cool with the artistic, but id beat those graffiters that only do shit

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

1/28/2014 12:45 PM

Topsey wrote:

I'm learning right now! Practicing My Hand Styles every Weekend! I follow a Bajillion Blogs Blogs on Tumblr & I am a MAHUSSIVE Fan of Dephect Clothing! Link in My Signature! Have a Look-See, Sick Stuff!!!

Love the enthusiasm! yeah im just starting too, heres some things i did for friends:Photo

Photo

|

1/28/2014 12:57 PM

Thats nice!

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

1/28/2014 1:23 PM

I like graffiti. I don't like it devaluing my property though.

|

1/28/2014 1:31 PM

i got handstyles, burners and throwies but im not gunna say my name for personal reasons lol shit takes practice and dedication jus tlike ridin bikes!

|

1/28/2014 3:04 PM

xDaFtBmXx wrote:

Love the enthusiasm! yeah im just starting too, heres some things i did for friends:Photo

Photo

SIIIICK!!!!

I gotta admit Your Bubbled/Hand Styles are Superb!.. I'm starting to work on Calligraffiti, I LOVE Calligraphy! I worked on it for a good couple of years & can now do basic Calligraphy without a Specialized Pen. Well My Old Man got Me a Proper Caliigraphy Pen for Xmas, I've been a little intimidated to start using it! Started proper Online Calligraphity Tutorials last Month smile

|

1/28/2014 4:28 PM

There's a tunnel FULL of that shit and it's such a place of art and street. I love it , it's a rebelious form of art , in form so everyone can enjoy it. Graffiti should be considered an art , not vandalisim. I wish I could do that !!

I hate stupid gang tags though , they're lame. The real graffiti / art is whats up !

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/28/2014 5:08 PM

I fuck around with it, but it always comes out like shit.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

1/29/2014 11:14 AM

can be cool. generally shitty tags and stuff though from what i see... it aint the art that it used to be

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

1/30/2014 2:26 PM

Topsey wrote:

xDaFtBmXx wrote:

Photo

Topsey wrote:

SIIIICK!!!!

I gotta admit Your Bubbled/Hand Styles are Superb!.. I'm starting to work on Calligraffiti, I LOVE Calligraphy! I worked on it for a good couple of years & can now do basic Calligraphy without a Specialized Pen. Well My Old Man got Me a Proper Caliigraphy Pen for Xmas, I've been a little intimidated to start using it! Started proper Online Calligraphity Tutorials last Month smile

haha thanks dude, ive actually always wanted to learn calligraphy but never had the opportunity... its awesome stuff though

|

1/30/2014 2:28 PM

sketchytravis wrote:

can be cool. generally shitty tags and stuff though from what i see... it aint the art that it used to be

oh definately not. there used to be love, now theres just assholes out there painting just because they know there wrecking something.... god i hate people...
then there comes along someone who truly is talented and they sell the fuck out and im like nooooo D:

|

1/30/2014 3:50 PM

I love but hate it. If you are tagging a skate park, gtfo. If it as a awesome mural/ street art creation on the side of a big ramp or wall that beautifies the area and is not grotesque, I love it. If you are tagging, it best look like the stuff posted above, and no overlapping other tags unless you cover it completely, uglies it up.

|