Green GLHs?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/26/2014 1:24 PM

Does anyone know anything about them? I bought some in August and have been riding them since. But other than seeing one in a shop and the website I bought them from (http://www.bmx-shop.com/bike-parts/tyres/a-bike-co-glh-tyre.html), I can find barely any evidence that they even exist. Does anyone know why and when they came about?

|

1/26/2014 2:37 PM

animal made em to celebrate st patricks day. only 250 have been made

|

This week's Sweet Shoutout goes to: biggybuggy!

1/26/2014 2:49 PM

Lol didnt know if the existence of green glhs

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

1/26/2014 5:32 PM

I remember those

|

1/26/2014 9:03 PM

crazyclark wrote:

dont ride them then !

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/26/2014 11:26 PM

crazyclark wrote:

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

dont ride them then !

I've been riding them since August, but surprisingly they still look pretty new despite the fact that I've been riding them the amount of time my Tyres usually last overall. I'll definitely retire them before they get too worn out.

|

1/26/2014 11:43 PM

Pretty sure they weren't limited edition, just part of the resurrection of coloured tyres back in the day (Primo Walls came in lots o colours haha)

|

1/27/2014 12:13 AM

Primo walls are still aviable in spain xD

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

1/27/2014 8:16 AM

Mychaylo wrote:

Pretty sure they weren't limited edition, just part of the resurrection of coloured tyres back in the day (Primo Walls came in lots o colours haha)

Yeah I've seen the Walls, I'll probably get some coloured Walls next as they are cheap and decent and there's something about coloured tyres that I really like. I wasn't so sure at first whether I'd like coloured) but now Iper cheap) but now I don't plan on going back to black tyres if I don't need to.

|

1/27/2014 8:41 AM

I'm picky about limited stuff so I'd keep them. But then riding them is just as fun , can't really complain if you put them to use !!

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short