Green rims?

Related:
Create New Tag

11/20/2013 4:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/20/2013 4:41 PM

Anyone know any rims that come in green? I was watching a video when Seth Kimbrough had his chrome and red bike and I got curious about how a bike would look with all chrome but with ano green rims and stem. Not really life or death, but I'm just curious as to how it would look since I haven't really seen anyone with that setup

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

11/20/2013 4:45 PM

Hoffman rims?

|

11/20/2013 4:48 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Hoffman rims?

Not really the shade I was hoping for haha but like I said I was just curious

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

11/20/2013 4:53 PM

I think king_swag had an all chrome build with anodized green hubs at one point, looked really good so I'd imagine rims would look great too.

I have green rims right now, sprayed metallic kelly green

|

11/20/2013 4:58 PM

search primo rims on danscomp
odyssey made some
g sport has army green rims

|

This week's Sweet Shoutout goes to: biggybuggy!

11/20/2013 5:17 PM

Ya what the scooter kid said ^

|

11/20/2013 5:22 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/20/2013 5:22 PM

I checked out empire and they said gsport made hard ano green rollcages in which case I'd definitely do it

|

-HardBMX_Tim

11/20/2013 5:30 PM

bmxfromma wrote:

I checked out empire and they said gsport made hard ano green rollcages in which case I'd definitely do it

be warned, it's a dark anodized green. Demolition used to make a lighter color, but not like lime green like Primo makes

this is G-Sport's
Photo

here's Demolition's, shame they stopped making them in this color. it's sexy

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

11/20/2013 5:43 PM

Fuck sake, that demolition rim looks sexy! That's exactly the color I was looking for too

|

-HardBMX_Tim

11/20/2013 5:54 PM

bmxfromma wrote:

Fuck sake, that demolition rim looks sexy! That's exactly the color I was looking for too

Just remembered, Revenge makes rims in that color too. They look dark on their website here, but I'm pretty sure they're still the same green as you can see here

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Revenge is a division of S&M/Fit, so you can get a hold of your local bike shop assuming they deal with them, or even Albes or Empire could special order it in, and get it for you

|

11/20/2013 6:26 PM

i have a mint hazard lite, oddy used to make those as a limited edition color back in '09

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

11/20/2013 6:27 PM

Those revenge rims look sweet, just gonna ask the obvious question: is revenge good? I haven't really heard much about em but assuming that they're made in the same building as fit and s&m I'm gonna guess they're pretty legit

|

-HardBMX_Tim

11/20/2013 7:56 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/20/2013 8:02 PM

bmxfromma wrote:

Those revenge rims look sweet, just gonna ask the obvious question: is revenge good? I haven't really heard much about em but assuming that they're made in the same building as fit and s&m I'm gonna guess they're pretty legit

yea revenge is legit.

|

This week's Sweet Shoutout goes to: biggybuggy!

11/20/2013 8:18 PM

bmxfromma wrote:

Revenge is Sean McKinney's brand. It's part of S&M/Fit.

|

11/20/2013 10:13 PM

Revenge is more of a generic brand, really. If you've ever seen a Fit complete or whatever, there's usually at least one ore more Revenge part on there.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

11/21/2013 4:42 AM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

Revenge is more of a generic brand, really. If you've ever seen a Fit complete or whatever, there's usually at least one ore more Revenge part on there.

That's exactly why I'm asking if they're legit hahah.

|

-HardBMX_Tim

11/21/2013 5:25 AM

So as long as you feel the brand is legit you'll buy a piece of shit from them.

isnowyazn, I've seen Eclat and Odyssey on completes. Are they legit? LOL.

If you can't look at the specs and know that a 6061 double-wall welded rim is legit you should not be giving advice on what is legit. The Revenge rims in the picture above are the ARC. The ones on the Fit complete are the OHM.

|

11/21/2013 6:17 AM

Fondue wrote:

If you can't look at the specs and know that a 6061 double-wall welded rim is legit you should not be giving advice on what is legit. The Revenge rims in the picture above are the ARC. The ones on the Fit complete are the OHM.

By legit I meant making quality parts. And lots of companies have good specs, doesn't necessarily mean they really make high quality parts. Who knows, maybe the welds aren't that strong...shirty example but you get the point

|

-HardBMX_Tim

11/21/2013 8:15 AM

Fondue wrote:

bmxfromma wrote:

By legit I meant making quality parts. And lots of companies have good specs, doesn't necessarily mean they really make high quality parts. Who knows, maybe the welds aren't that strong...shirty example but you get the point

Well, from what I've seen, the ARC 22" rim is legit as hell. I'm sure the 20" version is too. And like I said before, Revenge is Sean McKinney's brand. You don't get anymore legit than that.

Photo

|

11/21/2013 10:17 AM

Colony made the Wasabi Green rims!

|