Grind name?

Related:
Create New Tag

12/24/2014 9:44 AM

So I've been trying this grind lately and I'm not sure exactly what it's called. Basically you're rolling along next to the ledge and or rail, and you do a little nose manny then place the back peg on the ledge, slide for a bit, and then roll away. I haven't really seen many people do it but this was the first grind I learned on a two foot high home-made rail lol.

|

To grind, or not to grind?

12/24/2014 9:49 AM

It's basically a double peg for pussies. Get your front wheel on

|

12/24/2014 9:56 AM

endo grind.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

12/24/2014 10:00 AM

It's REAL name is the Berringer grind. INvented by Matt berringer. Look up his s&m "i wanna live" section

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

12/24/2014 10:15 AM

kaneBMX wrote:

It's basically a double peg for pussies. Get your front wheel on

I can double peg. I was just wondering what this was called. No need for the vulgarity man

|

12/24/2014 10:17 AM

tomdon wrote:

It's REAL name is the Berringer grind. INvented by Matt berringer. Look up his s&m "i wanna live" section

Thanks dude, exactly what I was looking for!

|

12/24/2014 10:17 AM

ive seen tate and mastroni and some of the volume guys do it
its pretty much just a "for fun" trick

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/24/2014 1:26 PM

tomdon wrote:

This.

I do them on little ledges & endo 180 out, they're pretty fun

|

12/24/2014 2:35 PM

Someone really needs to try and do one down a big handrail

|

12/24/2014 2:42 PM

JoeDavidson wrote:

That wouldn't work.

|

12/24/2014 4:35 PM

tomdon wrote:

This. Careful though, I did one on a park ledge where the coping was falling off and pulled up to soon and put a hole through the outer wall of my rim. Thank god for double wall rims

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

12/24/2014 5:43 PM

JoeDavidson wrote:

Matt Berringer in I Wanna Live

|

Insta: @thenoahrolf
Refs: Hatebreeder, vinum
Bike Check

Wrong! Russia doesn't even have gays! America is 80% homosexual! - mantaymark

the word n****r actually means ignorant in its original definition it wasn't until the internet became popular and it was changed to mean black people - OneGuyIlluminatiEye

12/24/2014 6:07 PM

notorious NIG wrote:

Matt Berringer in I Wanna Live

He did it on handicap rails/random rails, but not a handrail.

?feature=player_detailpage
|