Grind wax

Related:
Create New Tag

9/30/2014 11:09 PM

So once a month a guy from the city comes in to remove graffiti.. It's already fuck up our cement it's like 40 grit sandpaper.. But when he removes it he also removes the wax.. So shit don't slide.. I was wondering what you guys put in your wax.. Some people put in butter and others vegi oil or just rub a candle a ledge.. I just wanted to know your recipe for making grind wax.. We need to re wax our park and I wanna make everything extra slidey

|

Bang Bang bmx

9/30/2014 11:35 PM

Nothing, I have plastic pegs
If it's really really bad, my friends and I pooled some money and bought two of those 13 Oz fit grind wax blocks, and melted it into smaller disks

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

10/1/2014 12:11 AM

Do Grind Wax that companies make/sell significantly better than candles?

We used broken crayons and candles before. lol

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

10/1/2014 12:59 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/1/2014 1:00 AM

I have used both in my mixture veg oil and butter. It slides pretty good but the wax gets gooey if you use to much of both. Use candles... scented candles have more slippery oils in them so i use those.

|

10/1/2014 3:31 AM

Mixing in shit is a waste of time it makes minimal difference.

|

10/1/2014 4:12 AM

I always add a teaspoon of oil in the wax I make.

You can also use a brick rub to smooth out any rough concrete, one of these...

Photo

After you've used the brick rub you can use a spray on lacquer also.

Here's a video of the daily grind guys showing you how to use the brick rub....

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

10/1/2014 1:06 PM

I use $1 scented candles from Dollar Tree and they slide better than any "grind wax" ive tried. I bought one of each scent and apparently the raspberry (or whatever the maroon ones are) are the only ones that dont crumble apart.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

10/1/2014 3:38 PM

I find a cheap candle and simply going faster to be the best solutions

|

10/2/2014 12:25 PM

Just heat up a candle a little bit and she'll slide.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

10/2/2014 1:03 PM

i throw a lil veg oil in with some gulf wax from walmart's food aisle and a crayon if i want color

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

10/2/2014 6:46 PM

Go faster pussy

|

It’s all bmx