Grind works bmx

Related:
Create New Tag

10/2/2014 7:33 AM

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

10/2/2014 8:09 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/2/2014 8:31 AM

They've established themselves better than 90% of the companies that are just "ideas" atleast.

I'm assuming this thread is about anti-scoot stickers. Scoots are cool around here anymore and most transitioned to bmx this past year so i myself would never rock one of those.

|

"It's like riding someone's bike and they got the same frame" -Four
Refs:Four x4,tomdon x5,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

10/2/2014 8:17 AM

So?

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

10/2/2014 8:43 AM

Kokxxy wrote:

They've established themselves better than 90% of the companies that are just "ideas" atleast.

I'm assuming this thread is about anti-scoot stickers. Scoots are cool around here anymore and most transitioned to bmx this past year so i myself would never rock one of those.

I don't have a problem with scooter people either just thought it was funny

I on the other hand would totally rock one of these just to joke around :D

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram

old edit

10/2/2014 10:24 AM

I hate shit like this. Yes, i fucking hate snakes and annoying kids at the skatepark. 80% of the time these people are on scooters. But that doesn't mean im going to bash on scooters or judge someone for doing what they enjoy doing. If you wanna ride a scooter, ride a damn scooter, just stay out of my way like i would expect you to if you were on a bike or a board.

/Rant

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

10/2/2014 11:13 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/2/2014 11:14 AM

If I where a bmx kid in highschool with a bunch of kids riding scooters id be stoked , the more virgin scooter kids= more bitches for me ......but not that young anymore just stoked these days when I can run scooter kids over when they snake me and I don't get hurt

|

10/3/2014 2:54 PM

Grind Works seems like a pretty cool company. We follow each other on Instagram and they seem like a really cool brand.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

10/3/2014 4:54 PM

Stocksy wrote:

Grind Works seems like a pretty cool company. We follow each other on Instagram and they seem like a really cool brand.

Same here xD follow me Charles_Francis_Blood ill follow back

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

10/4/2014 8:58 AM

Stocksy wrote:

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

I am. Lol, this is @WillStockSucks.

I tagged you in something not too long ago! XD

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

10/4/2014 9:19 AM

People still hate scooters? Who the fuck cares

|

Insta: @thenoahrolf
Refs: Hatebreeder, vinum
Bike Check

Wrong! Russia doesn't even have gays! America is 80% homosexual! - mantaymark

the word n****r actually means ignorant in its original definition it wasn't until the internet became popular and it was changed to mean black people - OneGuyIlluminatiEye

10/4/2014 10:27 AM

Stocksy wrote:

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

Stocksy wrote:

I am. Lol, this is @WillStockSucks.

I tagged you in something not too long ago! XD

Hahahaha holy shit xD

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit