Grinding bent my axel !!!!!!

Related:
Create New Tag

5/23/2013 8:47 PM

A couple of weeks ago I was learning smith grinds but took the pegs off and I just noticed the dropout and hub is bent upward a lil bit HELP?!?!?!?!

|

5/23/2013 8:49 PM

the axle is bent. not the hub. get a new axle and forks. bending back bent stuff makes it weak

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/23/2013 9:08 PM

tomdon wrote:

the axle is bent. not the hub. get a new axle and forks. bending back bent stuff makes it weak

This. It's like bending a piece of plastic so you see it lighten in color. Bending it back will fatigue the metal. It might even break when you try to bend it back, if its cheap.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

5/23/2013 11:16 PM

either get a new axel and forks or say fuck it and ride it as is... which is what i used to do, you just position it so its straightened out and crank the nuts down so it doesnt move

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

5/24/2013 6:15 AM

tomdon wrote:

thiss, thats why i didnt listen to the kids telling me to bend my forks back. I was like..........................................................wut?

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

5/24/2013 7:28 AM

Conrat-ufucking-lations.

Want a cookie?

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK