Grips

Related:
Create New Tag

8/27/2013 2:16 PM

What are some good grips that are soft but still really grippy

|

My AWESOME Bike Check!!!

"I ride a little kid’s bike every day and would not want to do anything else with my time" -Aaron Ross

"keep your feet on the ground but keep reaching for the stars” -Brian Kachinsky

8/27/2013 2:17 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/27/2013 2:17 PM

search bar grips are the best imo

|

REFS: Drnwag irideafly sunday.bmx21 8=D xlilkillaluc15x Dennis916 Blake El Gingero mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com netty speghetti kr00253 bstick Dudeisdrumer109

pcoco ticaleb

8/27/2013 2:35 PM

Longneck odies. mine said in te box : "soft pro compound".

|

8/27/2013 3:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/27/2013 3:31 PM

Animal Edwin
BSD Forever
Cult Dehart
Duo Van Homan / Martinez
Eclat Moon / Zap / Burns/ Charles
Federal Contact
Fit Benny L / Mac / Tech
Flatware Cufflinks
Kink Delta II
Macneil Def Grips
Mutiny Diamond
Odi Longnecks / Super Softs / XL
Odyssey Ross / Hawk / Griswald / Aitken / Dugan
Primo Boy /.Simmons
Shadow 138 / Chula
United Williams
Wethepeople Arrow / All Day / Raptor / Rhombus

There's a shit load of Grips for you to choose from. If you cannot find a Grip you like out of that selection, i am pretty sure you will never find a grip you like lol.

|

8/27/2013 3:10 PM

I can't believe that this is a real thread...

|

Refs: Four x4, Dolphin, BrokenBMX, Tomdon, ecuadevil...

8/27/2013 3:27 PM

ODI Longneck st - I got these grips yesterday and they're very soft, they are, pretty short though. Not great with sweat wear gloves.

Flatware Cufflinks - I had them for a month or two and they were fine, they have the same ribbed pattern as ODI's, they're are very long.

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

8/27/2013 3:28 PM

Add united Williams grips to topsey a list. They are the best grips I e run so far

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

8/27/2013 3:31 PM

Gump wrote:

Add united Williams grips to topsey a list. They are the best grips I e run so far

Done!

|

8/31/2013 2:29 AM

eclat moon grips

|

8/31/2013 6:43 AM

Odi long necks are the only grip that matters

|

fack off

8/31/2013 8:26 AM

I'm on my second pair of Fit Techs and I like them so much. They are wicked soft and grippy

|

8/31/2013 9:05 AM

ODI Longnecks
ODI Supersofts
Duo Martinezs
Cult X Vans

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

8/31/2013 9:11 AM

odsy dugan

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

8/31/2013 9:31 AM

cult vans. soft n sticky. i havent had the sweat problem yet with them. and ive been rockin em for 3 months n they still feel new and aint even shreddin yet which is a huge problem for me n grips.

|

IN NOMINE SATANUS

8/31/2013 10:17 PM

Stretched out odi supersofts.

Premium Counterfeit

Cult Vans.

|

Im 15 years old, I suck at BMX, I live in Texas.

That's all.

8/31/2013 10:23 PM

I run ODI Long Necks with Flanges but was thinking about going flange-less. There's a space between the end of the grip and the flange, so I was thinking about cutting that area with a box cutter to remove the flange. Has anyone tried that with any luck?

|

Winter is over-rated

Click here to check my ride

8/31/2013 10:30 PM

I don't get how everyone hasn't jumped on the odi s&m lock on grips......best grips ever ill never buy another grip........no throttle grip or grips moving inward on the bars ever again

|

8/31/2013 10:49 PM

Madtown608 wrote:

I run ODI Long Necks with Flanges but was thinking about going flange-less. There's a space between the end of the grip and the flange, so I was thinking about cutting that area with a box cutter to remove the flange. Has anyone tried that with any luck?

Yes ofcourse lol. There should be an indent I believe that they put there for cutting them into flangeless

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

8/31/2013 11:06 PM

Madtown608 wrote:

Yes, that's the whole point in the indent haha.

|

9/1/2013 7:21 AM

TheRadDragon wrote:

I can't believe that this is a real thread...

As opposed to the 500 other threads about the exact same thing?

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/1/2013 7:49 AM

I have decided on garret reeves grips, good choice?

|

My AWESOME Bike Check!!!

"I ride a little kid’s bike every day and would not want to do anything else with my time" -Aaron Ross

"keep your feet on the ground but keep reaching for the stars” -Brian Kachinsky

9/1/2013 8:09 AM

Risky wrote:

I have decided on garret reeves grips, good choice?

odi longnecks st.

soft, can be boiled and stretched and last for months or even years.

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars