Grips

Related:
Create New Tag

3/22/2020 8:56 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/22/2020 8:57 AM

Sorry, this thread might’ve been made a million times, but I’m really sick of my grips tearing up with holes and falling apart in 2 month use.. Anyone know some super tough grips that can hold up much longer, but also aren’t insanely rough and have a soft grip

|

@mattwhobmx
spunser me

3/22/2020 10:25 AM

Ehtic grips. Been running them for 4 months now and they are fine.

|

3/22/2020 10:49 AM

3 layers of skate grip.

|

3/22/2020 11:06 AM

"Anyone know some super tough grips that can hold up much longer, but also aren’t insanely rough and have a soft grip"

You can pick one, a "super tough" or a "soft grip" you can't have both. They are on opposite sides of the scale..

I like the S&M logo, they are tough, come with bar ends. Don't hold dirt and grime.. But not "soft"..

Just use sections of pool noodles, cheaper and softer than any grips..

All opinion of course, everyone is different..

I want my bars to feel like bars, not squishy..

|

3/23/2020 7:00 AM

Even when I rode constantly (several hours daily) Odi Longnecks always had the longest life for me. I won't get anything else at this time.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

3/23/2020 11:43 AM

Last time i was at woodward i met some guys there from Canada... they use Hockey tape for grips.

|

3/23/2020 11:44 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

Even when I rode constantly (several hours daily) Odi Longnecks always had the longest life for me. I won't get anything else at this time.

I will only ride ODI longnecks.. the "limited edition soft ones" that arent limited edition because theyve made them forever... but yeah.

|

3/23/2020 8:03 PM

Odi longnecks last for a very long time even with gloves.

|

3/23/2020 11:06 PM

Lock on grips , with the flange , hate cutting my thumbs on brake levers

|

3/23/2020 11:47 PM

just take your stupid little grips and shove them up your ass you dirty rotten spoiled piece of shit fuck you seriously fuck you

|

13 years old

3/24/2020 6:41 PM

Krooked wrote:

just take your stupid little grips and shove them up your ass you dirty rotten spoiled piece of shit fuck you seriously fuck you

Wish vital had a top comment feature.. well done sir!

|

@mattwhobmx
spunser me

3/25/2020 9:27 AM

eskimojay wrote:

Lock on grips , with the flange , hate cutting my thumbs on brake levers

I have recently stopped cutting my flanges off on my brake side. The perma-wound on my thumb is actually healed now. Lol

It would be every session or every other session Id land heavy and smash the shit out of that thumb on my lever. Almost like those flanges were pit there for some kinda reason...

|