Grips made by ODI for other companies

Related:
Create New Tag

5/27/2017 10:28 AM

Eclat pulsar, cult vans and s/m hoders are all made from ODI rubber. Any more? Thanks friends

|

5/27/2017 10:34 AM

I believe pretty much every grip s&m has had has been made by odi

|

5/27/2017 10:47 AM

I was just talking with a guy at the track who has a little parts booth. There so many collabs and people using ODI to manufacture their grips. He showed me like 3 pages of a catalog and everything there was made by ODI. I can't think of any companies off the top of my head but there were a lot.

|

5/28/2017 4:48 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/28/2017 4:48 AM

some guy at a bike shop told me that fly devon smille grips are made by the same rubber.

|

My YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/c/HypeBMX

5/28/2017 8:35 AM

CHILDISHGAMBINO wrote:

I was just talking with a guy at the track who has a little parts booth. There so many collabs and people using ODI to ...more

Cult Ricany's , S&M grips , couple Éclat ones , they make sensus grips too , couple others I forget

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/28/2017 8:35 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

I believe pretty much every grip s&m has had has been made by odi

This. If you look at the description of products, it'll say "made by ODI for s&m" or something like that

|

5/29/2017 12:07 AM

Like everything in life, when you think you actually have choices, but everything is actually made by a hand full of companies.

|

5/29/2017 7:43 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/29/2017 7:49 AM

ggallin422 wrote:

Like everything in life, when you think you actually have choices, but everything is actually made by a hand full of ...more

True, though could be worse- at least in this case ODI knows what they're doing and isn't supplying utter shite to those companies smile
We're lucky ODI became the standard. As we know the most quality doesn't always succeed.

|

Frmrly BmxBos
Ref: Robinson79, aaron.samuel.green

5/29/2017 4:25 PM

chiefndaily wrote:

Eclat pulsar, cult vans and s/m hoders are all made from ODI rubber. Any more? Thanks friends

Let's not forget the fake ODI grips that feel exactly the same (1 pair felt softer and stickier than real ones) and cost about $5.99 at most local shops.

|