Gt team comp Dan Conway 2019?

Related:
Create New Tag

10/19/2018 3:12 AM

What do yall think about it cause im still new to bmx and want a good complete bike for a start.
Details:
https://www.sourcebmx.com/en/GT-Team-Comp-Dan-Conway-BMX-Bike-2019/m-36768.aspx

|

10/19/2018 4:39 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/19/2018 11:06 AM

For that money (or there abouts) you should be able to get a full chromoly bike. I'd keep looking. & don't get hung up on brands. Take a look at FIT, Kink, etc...; All make full chromoly completes in that price range. Lastly, don't forget to check your used bike market outlets available to you. If you are lucky enough to have a decent BMX scene in your area, you might be able to pick up a really great bike at a deep discount compared to buying new.
Not sure if this link will work (your link just brought me to the Source BMX page.... not to the actual bike. So I had to search the bike once there) but this Kink Whip XL is right in that price range:

https://www.sourcebmx.com/en/Kink-Whip-XL-BMX-Bike-2019/m-35849.aspx

|

10/19/2018 10:42 AM

For about 100 bucks more you could get a Kink Whip which is full chromo, sealed parts etc.

|

10/19/2018 2:05 PM

The gt is a good bike.. Apart from the seat tube it's all chromoly lol.. If you like it then sure get it.. But like others have said you can get a full chromoly frame for that price.. Not that you will snap the seat tube on the gt. Any mid level bike is going to be pretty good these days...look at 3,bikes at the shop in the same price range and go eney meany miney mo.. And Im sure whichever one it is you will fall in love with

|

10/19/2018 2:56 PM

JmSBmX wrote:

The gt is a good bike.. Apart from the seat tube it's all chromoly lol.. If you like it then sure get it.. But like others have said you can get a full chromoly frame for that price.. Not that you will snap the seat tube on the gt. Any mid level bike is going to be pretty good these days...look at 3,bikes at the shop in the same price range and go eney meany miney mo.. And Im sure whichever one it is you will fall in love with

Actually the whole rear end is hi-tens. Not just the seat post

|