Guerra/Ezra parts!

Related:
Create New Tag

2/5/2012 3:43 PM

What's going on dudes!

I have recently come across Vein BMX, had a look at some of their shit on there and it's all so cheap! Just wondering if anyone has any of the following products & if so, could i get a nice description on how they're holding up?

Guerra Martyr Frame
Guerra Bane Forks
Guerra Toro Bars
Ezra Geist 3PCE cranks

Cheers!

|

jarrod

2/5/2012 3:53 PM

nobody... so go buy them and see it for your self

|

2/5/2012 4:04 PM

I have the Geist cranks 48 spline in matte red. Theyre nice and strong and 28 oz i think. Theyre cheap because the company doesnt go through dealers or anything. Yeah i got mine when they had that 20% off and free shipping deal and i got em for 80 bucks. Only problem i had was it took 2 weeks for them to finally set. i had to tighten the non drive side a few times but theyre working fine now. Mainly just them being new is why they loosened.

|

2/5/2012 4:22 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/6/2012 9:34 AM

I have the martyr frame and i ride pretty hard on it. But i weigh 140 and it does freak me out how light it is.
jk i dont have the frame

|

Startin a new team of BMX lesbians called Bikes N Dykes

2/5/2012 4:26 PM

i have the cranks, been on 'em for around 6 months i think?

super solid for the price man, stiff as hell, heat-treated, simple/strong design. and the installation tools come with them, making it a bunch easier to install! highly recommended!

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

2/5/2012 5:56 PM

A buddy of mine rocks the Ezra stem, says it is super good. Shorter reach.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/5/2012 7:02 PM

i run all of it except for the frame, no problems with it so far and its been about 5 months

|

2/5/2012 11:49 PM

i dont have any of the listed parts.... but i have and amber chain, so far it hasnt stretched and i havent snapped a link and ive had it for a few months... i have one of their bottom brackets too and i havent had any problems, its pretty smooth... and i got the amber jaws stem which only slipped once because i guess i didnt tighten the bolts enough... theyre legit, but the only thing is that they say you shouldnt go for the martyr if your a "bruiser"

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

2/6/2012 5:44 AM

I have the bars, Bottom bracket, Chains and cranks. I have had a problem out of any of it so far.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Refs: SolomonGrundy!

Angrypenguin.biz

Braswellrealty.com