Guerra Moose Frame First Impression

Related:
Create New Tag

3/22/2014 6:55 AM

DAMN this frame is pure sex.

The first thing you notice is how solid it feels, but not heavy. It has impeccible welds (possible Eastern E3 welding process?) and the paint is great. The stickers are funny and sexy, my favorite is the Guerra clover that says "Legalize it" on it. haha I take it as Legalize Bikes in Skateparks, you Bloody whores. This has a triple butted toptube and a double butted downtube. The butting on the tubing is really good and this frame definitely doesnt flex as much as my Aitken did. It is an amazing frame and quite solid.

The geo!!! This Geometry is super chill. I think the fact that he rides high too makes the geometry make more sense. It feels really relaxed and easy, but not too easy. I like how the backend isnt so short you loop out everytime you try a long manual (Aaron Ross...) and the 70 degree seattube angle is pretty sweet. I feel the pop a lot more. This really helped me with my body positioning in manuals. The 11.5 BB is so sick. This always seems to help my wallrides. Kinda reminds me of when i had an 11.5 BB on one of my past bikes, the one i learned to wallride with. Idk why it helps me so much, but i can get wallrides way higher and lock into them way better. The 75 Headtube is great too.

The dropout area is really great too, a huge fan of it! It doesnt have that weird capped welded thing, the ends of the chain and seatstays are pinched and its way cleaner. The chaintensioners are sweet and easy to dial in and it doesnt even look like you have them. The gussets are sexy and not too long, which i prefer for sure. The seatclamp is for sure the best out of any frames, it holds the seat really well without having to tighten the shit out of it.

In comparison of my last frame which i cracked in less than a month... this one is way better and i cant wait to ride this for years. It has everything i want. Huge thanks to Veinbmx.com for hooking me up with the thing for only 200 bucks!!!! Those guys rock. it's original price is 339 i think, so a 140 dollar discount is incredible. I love this way more than my Aitken s3.5. I am gonna get that thing a gusset on the toptube from a professional welder eventually.

I give this frame an overall 9.9/10 I am sure it will last for a very long time too and has the best warranty of all companies, if you ask me.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

3/22/2014 7:01 AM

Post pictures you asshat!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

3/22/2014 7:19 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

This! Get us some pictures

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

3/22/2014 7:21 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

HMMMM FUCKING HMMMMM!!!!!

What made Me chuckle was when people where flipping out about Triple & Double Butted Tubing. It's THICKER WHERE IT NEEDS TO BE YOU DUMB FUCK!!! O.K in the past, YES! Butted Tubing was made to be piss thin to be lighter, but now Companies are using it in a SENSIBLE way & making the Butting THICKER in High Stress or easy to damage areas!!! The Moose is a perfect example of this! For Double, Triple Butted "Light Weightznesses" it's actually pretty heavy.. BECAUSE OF THE THICK TUBING!!!!

*End Rant*

|

3/22/2014 9:26 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Topsey wrote:

What made Me chuckle was when people where flipping out about Triple & Double Butted Tubing. ...more

PIctures shall be up momentarily!

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

3/22/2014 9:53 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Topsey wrote:

What made Me chuckle was when people where flipping out about Triple & Double Butted Tubing. ...more

MaximusBikes wrote:

PIctures shall be up momentarily!

25 Minutes Is NOT Momentarily! We Will Continue Busting Your Balls Until We See Photographs!!!

|

3/22/2014 5:24 PM

im gonna bust your balls I NEED SOME FUCKING PICTURES

|

"Of course theyre compatible theyre cranks"

3/22/2014 6:01 PM

mitchovich wrote:

im gonna bust your balls I NEED SOME FUCKING PICTURES

To the bike check section of the forums! I made a video, enjoy!

|

3/22/2014 9:01 PM

I like how you point out him being high lol

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

3/23/2014 7:37 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Yeah haha he is though, which helps understand such relaxed geometry. I dont ever feel out of control. I also feel relaxed in a manual too. haha I barely have to hump

|

3/23/2014 8:00 AM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Yeah haha he is though, which helps understand such relaxed geometry. I dont ever feel out of control. I also feel relaxed in ...more

Y u no like humping??

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

3/23/2014 9:59 AM

Cool, hope it last quite long time

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/23/2014 4:32 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Yeah haha he is though, which helps understand such relaxed geometry. I dont ever feel out of control. I also feel relaxed in ...more

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Y u no like humping??

The bike does all the work for me wink

|