Guess what...

Related:
Create New Tag

5/23/2016 8:11 PM

You all probably saw my thread about needing advice, and guess what? I talked with my mom and showed her the Subrosa Street Rail. She let me get it since it is able to come apart. I also got an adjustable headset spacer, a bar of grind wax, 2 tubes, and a Stolen Halflink chain. Just waiting for the stuff to get here now, it shouldn't take too long to get here because its coming to illinois.

|

Fo' pegs or no pegs

5/24/2016 12:16 AM

Ayeee, sick! I'm happy for you, man!

Just have fun riding, it's all about enjoying the experience! :D

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

5/24/2016 1:33 AM

Nice man! When I was young I had a plastic quarter and a rail I got from Toys r us in a package for like $80. Lots of fun times had with those!

|

5/24/2016 5:15 AM

That is awesome...and not an inexpensive endeavor. I am planning on getting the same thing this summer to practice here at home as well. Was going to make my own, but after costing it out, to do it right, it would be near the same as just getting that one.

|

I've Got sXe!!!
Up The Antix/Up The Punx
1988 Mongoose Caifornian Pro
2015 Surly Krampus

"Running Is dumb" - Dave Lawrence

5/24/2016 6:50 AM

readybmxer wrote:

Ayeee, sick! I'm happy for you, man!

Just have fun riding, it's all about enjoying the experience! :D

I'm going to ride this thing every chance I can, and since it comes together in 10 minutes, that will be a lot. It will give me a chance to improve my riding too. I'm stoked.

|

Fo' pegs or no pegs

5/24/2016 6:54 AM

sXeBMXer wrote:

That is awesome...and not an inexpensive endeavor. I am planning on getting the same thing this summer to practice here at ...more

I told my mom that I could weld one with my friends dad but she didnt want to have a huge rail in the garage. So since it comes apart, its perfect. It looks like im going to be doing whatever she says for a while

|

Fo' pegs or no pegs

5/24/2016 9:41 AM

sXeBMXer wrote:

That is awesome...and not an inexpensive endeavor. I am planning on getting the same thing this summer to practice here at ...more

Slaytanic Wehrmacht 666 wrote:

I told my mom that I could weld one with my friends dad but she didnt want to have a huge rail in the garage. So since it ...more

It looks like im going to be doing whatever she says for a while

that is better than not riding...or doing anything at all!!
|

I've Got sXe!!!
Up The Antix/Up The Punx
2015 Surly Krampus

5/24/2016 10:05 AM

sXeBMXer wrote: It looks like im going to be doing whatever she says for a while

that is better than not riding...or doing anything at all!! ...more

Yeah, I don't mind working for it because if I think about it, that rail is fricken awesome in my opinion, and it's worth doing what my mom asks for a while. I already do anyway so it's all good.

|

Fo' pegs or no pegs

5/24/2016 11:26 AM

Yeah, I don't mind working for it because if I think about it, that rail is fricken awesome in my opinion, and it's worth ...more

Maybe she will come out and watch you!

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

5/24/2016 11:34 AM

dave lawrence wrote:

She came outside yesterday and was watching me ride. She said "wow you really like riding that bike huh?" And I just said that it's really fun being able to put my time into something that I can do my own way.

|

Fo' pegs or no pegs

5/24/2016 12:16 PM

Yeah, I don't mind working for it because if I think about it, that rail is fricken awesome in my opinion, and it's worth ...more

dave lawrence wrote:

She came outside yesterday and was watching me ride. She said "wow you really like riding that bike huh?" And I just said that ...more

that was a great response. Also remind her that it is good physical activity....and it is time NOT spent playing video games, drinking, doing drugs,(

|

I've Got sXe!!!
Up The Antix/Up The Punx
2015 Surly Krampus

5/24/2016 1:29 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

She came outside yesterday and was watching me ride. She said "wow you really like riding that bike huh?" And I just said that ...more

sXeBMXer wrote:

that was a great response. Also remind her that it is good physical activity....and it is time NOT spent playing video games, ...more

Exactly. Exercise and it is teaching you to work for the results you want.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

5/24/2016 1:54 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Exactly. Exercise and it is teaching you to work for the results you want.

Oh gosh it's AMAZING exercise. Even better exercise because my bike weighs as much as a fricken tank.

|

Fo' pegs or no pegs

5/24/2016 2:27 PM

Noice! I'm totally jealous. I need that rail I'm life.

|

5/24/2016 2:31 PM

I'll let you know how it is, man!

|

Fo' pegs or no pegs

5/24/2016 2:36 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

sXeBMXer wrote:

that was a great response. Also remind her that it is good physical activity....and it is time NOT spent playing video games, ...more

So many of friends from the past got into drinking and drugs because they were at the park riding, that's where they met the guys(who all rose too) who got them into it.

|

5/24/2016 2:57 PM

michael.eckhart wrote:

Noice! I'm totally jealous. I need that rail I'm life.

Come ride the rails I have Mike. They aren't subrosa, but they are fun!

Check it out on FB (if you still have one that is). Or Instagram.

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura