Guess who's on cinema.........

Related:
Create New Tag

6/1/2010 8:59 PM

Garrett Reynolds is now on the team. It says it on cinama bmx's Twitter. Who's next Dakota Roche and Chase Hawk?

|

6/1/2010 9:01 PM

thats sick

|

-swedish fish-
MOTW 05/31/10 - 06/06/10
Refs- Brandonbrown

6/1/2010 9:08 PM

there gona be the next odyssey because of garrett haha

|

6/1/2010 9:21 PM

talk about old news
it's been on cinema's site for a LONGGGG time that he's on the team

ian schwartz used to be on their team too. he was going to have a signature freecoaster with them until he retired.

right now their team consists of garrett reynolds, nathan williams, chase dehart, corey martinez, and sean sexton.

|

6/1/2010 9:47 PM

Can't wait for a video

|

6/1/2010 10:37 PM

Bmill wrote:

Can't wait for a video

this
team is like the god squad

|

6/1/2010 10:45 PM

haha mike aitken is next

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

6/2/2010 6:03 AM

NomNom wrote:

thats sick

Yeah

|

6/2/2010 6:06 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/2/2010 3:16 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

talk about old news

ian schwartz used to be on their team too. he was going to have a signature freecoaster with them until he retired.

right now their team consists of garrett reynolds, nathan williams, chase dehart, corey martinez, and sean sexton.

Oh I didn't know. When I posted it 2 hours before on Twitter said it's official welcom to the team Garrett Reynolds.

|

6/2/2010 7:37 AM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

talk about old news

dr.pepper0399 wrote:

Oh I didn't know. When I posted it 2 hours before on Twitter said it's official welcom to the team Garrett Reynolds.

nah your right, there was an interview type deal witht he owner of cinema and he said that garrett was on the fence about the team

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

6/2/2010 7:55 AM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

talk about old news

dr.pepper0399 wrote:

brentrides wrote:

nah your right, there was an interview type deal witht he owner of cinema and he said that garrett was on the fence about the team

apparently garrett was announced to be on the team at first, then he wasn't, now he is again lol
my bad on that one
so yeah now it's official haha

|